JPP Chickenshi...I mean Conservatives

And just HOW scared of honest dialogue are the usual JPP conservatives/Trumpkins?

They've dedicated an entire thread to showcasing their Clinton Derangement Syndrome, but STILL just can't stand to have a dissenting opinion distract from their mastabatory Clinton hate/Trump love!

Yes indeedy, they are most definitely a brave little clutch of Trumpkins.
If liberals were worried about honest dialogue, they wouldn't be claiming that Trump said he grabs women by their pussies.

There is no audio of Trump saying that he likes to grab them by the pussy. You only heard what you wanted to hear.

Well there's no point going through this whole thing again with yet another pig headed Trumpkin who refuses to admit what his own ears hear.

It's been proven Trump said what I claimed, the audio has been corroborated and all your denials only confirm what a partisan hack you truly are.

Well there's no point going through this whole thing again with yet another pig headed Trumpkin who refuses to admit what his own ears hear.

It's been proven Trump said what I claimed, the audio has been corroborated and all your denials only confirm what a partisan hack you truly are.

Trump never said that he grabbed anyone by their pussy. Even a retard can listen to the audio and figure that out, why can't you?

Trump never said that he grabbed anyone by their pussy. Even a retard can listen to the audio and figure that out, why can't you?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.

Unknown: That’s huge news.

Trump: I moved on her very heavily. I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Billy Bush: Sheesh, your girl’s hot as shit. In the purple.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know you won't accept Trump's ACTUAL COMMENTS as proof, but hey, it's always fun to watch you Trumpkins deny what's right in front of you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.

Unknown: That’s huge news.

Trump: I moved on her very heavily. I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Billy Bush: Sheesh, your girl’s hot as shit. In the purple.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know you won't accept Trump's ACTUAL COMMENTS as proof, but hey, it's always fun to watch you Trumpkins deny what's right in front of you.

Now, show us where he said he grabbed them by the pussy.

And just HOW scared of honest dialogue are the usual JPP conservatives/Trumpkins?

They've dedicated an entire thread to showcasing their Clinton Derangement Syndrome, but STILL just can't stand to have a dissenting opinion distract from their mastabatory Clinton hate/Trump love!

Yes indeedy, they are most definitely a brave little clutch of Trumpkins.

You've dedicated your entire life to be a piece of shit.

You don't want honest dialogue. You want people to agree with you. You're the typical lefty that thinks those with which you disagree sitting down and shutting up while you run your dick sucker as dialogue. Typical Obama NL.

You've dedicated your entire life to be a piece of shit.

You don't want honest dialogue. You want people to agree with you. You're the typical lefty that thinks those with which you disagree sitting down and shutting up while you run your dick sucker as dialogue. Typical Obama NL.

Whatever I am, at least I'm not just another antiquated racist POS who has watched life pass him by.

How's it feel to be irrelevant to today's society?

You go on spitting your petty racist epithets.

In a few more years you will be dead and no one will remember your hate.

How sad.

Whatever I am, at least I'm not just another antiquated racist POS who has watched life pass him by.

How's it feel to be irrelevant to today's society?

You go on spitting your petty racist epithets.

In a few more years you will be dead and no one will remember your hate.

How sad.

I already told you what you are, NL. How sad it must be to know no matter how long you live you'll never be anything more than what you currently are?

I'm very relevant otherwise you wouldn't keep responding to me, BOY.

Back