Asshat Zombie
Damocles
Winterborn
Zappasguitar
USFreedom911
Beefy
Bravo
Thaichiliberal

The Judging Panel will consist of Thorn, Grind and Post Modern Prophet.

The Judging panel will need to formally post the rules of the debate and announce the pairings and debate times.

The Judging panel will need to formally post the rules of the debate and announce the pairings and debate times.

lol.....I thought I signed up to judge.....I didn't know I was taking on all the responsibilities of the debate promoter.....so Grind, is there any means of three party communication on this board

lol, sent a PM to Thorne, whichever of you is Grind's current facade, send me a PM.....

Last edited:
lol.....I thought I signed up to judge.....I didn't know I was taking on all the responsibilities of the debate promoter.....so Grind, is there any means of three party communication on this board

lol, sent a PM to Thorne, whichever of you is Grind's current facade, send me a PM.....
well since I'm a contestant I thought it would be presumptious of me to be involved with seedings, pairing, seting the debates schedules, etc.

So there's going to be seedings?

I'd be the last chap to make any judgements here and i'm sure nobody frequenting this site would be so petty about such superfluous and meaningless rankings, but the publication of the #1-#16 list will be interesting to behold and unlikely to cause any friction whatsoever.

Giddy up!!!!!1!!11!1LETBATTLECOMMENCE!111111!!!1!!11

pmp is a judge???

wtf, has white become black, has hot become cold, has round become flat....

i will now hang myself and not eat for 5 days to protest this outragous act upon humanity

pmp is a judge???

i will now hang myself and not eat for 5 days to protest this outragous act upon humanity

Well, since you are apparently not a contestant, it will have no effect on the event whatsoever. Just kick-back and relax like I'm doing. Its good to be in the bleachers (and preferably getting head from some random chick, which will be especially satisfying when SM is on the court, competing)!!

:party:

Well, since you are apparently not a contestant, it will have no effect on the event whatsoever. Just kick-back and relax like I'm doing. Its good to be in the bleachers (and preferably getting head from some random chick, which will be especially satisfying when SM is on the court, competing)!!

:party:

???....I think his name is #3 on the list above....at least, it is until the first round....

???....I think his name is #3 on the list above....at least, it is until the first round....

Oh, well, looks like you guys are down to 15 contestants then, as soon as Yurt gets around to killing himself...

suicide.jpg

I don't know.....Grind was complaining that my suggested seeding had too many liberals in the lowest seed and he wanted to swap one with a conservative.....I suppose I could give him Yurt.....I'm struggling though.....I told him it wasn't my fault all the liberals fit in the lowest tier.....

hey pmp it's not all up to you O_O lets have some give and take i pretty much agreed with everything except a spot here and there

I hate myself and want to die. I am surrounded by sadists, agents of suffering, who are now openly plotting against me.

I want the whole world to explode and die. I hate you all. ಠ_ಠ

I hate myself and want to die. I am surrounded by sadists, agents of suffering, who are now openly plotting against me.

I want the whole world to explode and die. I hate you all. ಠ_ಠ
I didn't know you could physically channel Grind.

pmp is a judge???

Don't sweat it. Thorn has threatened to put him through agility training if he doesn't behave himself. ;)

hey pmp it's not all up to you O_O lets have some give and take i pretty much agreed with everything except a spot here and there
Here's a suggestion for you judges to create your seeding. Each Judge rates the contestants #1 through #16. You then add the three ratings for each contestant and divide by 3. You will then have your rankings.

Since the judges will be assigning both the topic and which side we will debate, it doesn't matter whether the liberals are crowded at the top or the bottom.

They have an equal chance of having a conservative side assigned to them, and they will have to debate as such.

Since the judges will be assigning both the topic and which side we will debate, it doesn't matter whether the liberals are crowded at the top or the bottom.

They have an equal chance of having a conservative side assigned to them, and they will have to debate as such.
That's where I have an advantage considering I'm a reformed Republican. I know the conservative side of a lot of these issues better then a lot of conservatives.

Back