JPP Debate tournament - interest list

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
2 years ago we had the first ever JPP debates. One of our most esteemed members took down the prize of awesome.

Any interest of those that want to go head to head?

There will be multiple rounds of debates. There will be a list of topics, and random pairings, the winners of those debates will go on to the next round, and the next, etc, until we have an overall winner.

I'm thinking double elimination format to account for variance, but single elimination is also fine.

oh yeah, the way the debates function is that you are forced to argue the side you are assigned, so you may be actually arguing for a side you don't normally agree with. that's the fun part :)

Threedee has to defend his title, and I want another shot at it so sure. Down like a clown buster brown.

internet is more important, you can watch most good shows via the internet anyway. fucking netflix is like.. 7 bucks or something like that??

what netflix doesn't have, you can probably torrent.

also, how are the neighbors? are they a bunch of douches?

I've met a couple. One was having a yard sale the week I moved in. She was nice. My neighbour right across from me is named Milo, and he's alright. He does have an Obama sticker and another one attacking the Tea Party.

2 years ago we had the first ever JPP debates. One of our most esteemed members took down the prize of awesome.

Any interest of those that want to go head to head?

There will be multiple rounds of debates. There will be a list of topics, and random pairings, the winners of those debates will go on to the next round, and the next, etc, until we have an overall winner.

I'm thinking double elimination format to account for variance, but single elimination is also fine.
As long as there are no younguns as judges I'd be interested.

Back