JPP = filthy right wing toilet.

Nomad

BIDEN WON.
Primarily because the JPP admin allows multiple accounts or "sock puppets", as well as unlimited thread banning by OP's.

There are a few obnoxious juvenile punk trolls around here who seem to have nothing better to do with their worthless time than spew vomit on the internet.

These turds are turning this site into a filthy, stinking fucking right-wing toilet.

azure-Q2lkemlhO0KHSlfZT40C.jpg

Congratulations.

And before you Trumptard puke bags start flapping your chancre infected lips about the hypocrisy of me talking about thread banning in a thread where I banned every one of you I could think of, all I can say is.... enjoy the taste of your own medicine, shit bags.

Cry harder you little bitch. You can find another site any time you like. I know I won't miss you. Wish Irma tossed you through a building.

Cry harder you little bitch. You can find another site any time you like. I know I won't miss you. Wish Irma tossed you through a building.

Unless you're grunting with every thrust up your ass, you've only got one other reason to open your cock hole and it isn't to talk, you sick-minded little whore bitch.

But thanks for proving my point anyway, toilet mouth.

Last edited:
There are a few here=ignore..... Use the ignore feature, works great...... Nothing they have to say is worth reading & on the + side they are rarely quoted so you don't see 90+% of it....:D

There are a few here=ignore..... Use the ignore feature, works great...... Nothing they have to say is worth reading & on the + side they are rarely quoted so you don't see 90+% of it....:D
Amen! It's a blessing

Bill, you are talking about Billy Barfly, our esteemed mod.

get used to hearing people say things that you dont agree with toilet dweller

I have never banned one of them from anything

I use words to shame these turdlettes for their own idiot words

Ah, their not that bad, certainly not worth banning, banning posters is boring, a forum is suppose to be an exchange as whacky as that exchange can get

Primarily because the JPP admin allows multiple accounts or "sock puppets", as well as unlimited thread banning by OP's.

There are a few obnoxious juvenile punk trolls around here who seem to have nothing better to do with their worthless time than spew vomit on the internet.

These turds are turning this site into a filthy, stinking fucking right-wing toilet.

azure-Q2lkemlhO0KHSlfZT40C.jpg

Congratulations.

And before you Trumptard puke bags start flapping your chancre infected lips about the hypocrisy of me talking about thread banning in a thread where I banned every one of you I could think of, all I can say is.... enjoy the taste of your own medicine, shit bags.

Obviously, being a troll isn't against the rules on this forum.

does it make you feel at home

No, I'm not used to engaging with immature adults. Where I'm from the majority of adults are conservative, Christian, Republicans. The community that I live in all hard working white people, so we don't have a hippie, drug or a crime problem. When you live in a community where pretty much everyone is conservative, Christian, Republicans you don't have to worry about dealing with stupid people, but this is the internet. Unfortunately, liberal progressives have figured out how to use it.

then move to whitelandia you fucking racist

It doesn't get any whiter than where I live. Did you not understand that from my reply to you? Where did you get the idea that I'm a racist? That's just more proof that liberal progressives think they can win a debate by accusing everyone who disagrees with them as being a racist.

BREAKING NEWS: It doesn't work, it just makes you look and sound stupider than you already are.

we are not going to let you racists win idiot

browner and browner every day of your life

that is what you face

white people like me fear nothing about that FACT.

you racists piss your pants and writh in fear

we are not going to let you racists win idiot

browner and browner every day of your life

that is what you face

white people like me fear nothing about that FACT.

you racists piss your pants and writh in fear

Why is it that you racist, liberal, progressives can't figure out how to use the reply with quotes function?

we allow racists like you to speak even though you racists are the most hated people on the planet.

we allow racists like you to speak even though you racists are the most hated people on the planet.

Why you racists not smart enough to figure out how to use the "reply with quotes" function?

How do you expect people to who you're replying to? All I can tell is that you must be replying to a democrat.

Back