JPP = filthy right wing toilet.

No, I'm not used to engaging with immature adults. Where I'm from the majority of adults are conservative, Christian, Republicans. The community that I live in all hard working white people, so we don't have a hippie, drug or a crime problem. When you live in a community where pretty much everyone is conservative, Christian, Republicans you don't have to worry about dealing with stupid people, but this is the internet. Unfortunately, liberal progressives have figured out how to use it.

Oh please, tell everyone where this conservative utopia is.

You must not have read the rules. Rule 14 specifically states that trolling is against the rules.

UNLESS of course you're Moderator darling ILA, then you're allowed to create an troll avatar that is a virtual carbon copy of another poster's avatar and troll to your hearts content while the Mods ignore the obvious similarities.

Primarily because the JPP admin allows multiple accounts or "sock puppets", as well as unlimited thread banning by OP's.

There are a few obnoxious juvenile punk trolls around here who seem to have nothing better to do with their worthless time than spew vomit on the internet.

These turds are turning this site into a filthy, stinking fucking right-wing toilet.

azure-Q2lkemlhO0KHSlfZT40C.jpg

Congratulations.

And before you Trumptard puke bags start flapping your chancre infected lips about the hypocrisy of me talking about thread banning in a thread where I banned every one of you I could think of, all I can say is.... enjoy the taste of your own medicine, shit bags.

Look who liked your OP. The left wing outhouses. The one who have nothing better to do with their worthless time than spew vomit on the internet, lead by vulgarity's number 1.
Oh just save your choice response,evince, they aren't worth reading.

Look who liked your OP. The left wing outhouses. The one who have nothing better to do with their worthless time than spew vomit on the internet, lead by vulgarity's number 1.
Oh just save your choice response,evince, they aren't worth reading.

I certainly hope you will save some of that indignation for the vile racist swine that are now posting here...

are you so gullible you would tell everyone where you live when its a town of 20 people?

now we know why the Russians can play you.
Your constant mantra regarding Russians is little different to that of the Reds under the beds from the 50s, of course you're not bright enough or self aware enough to see that.

Ah, their not that bad, certainly not worth banning, banning posters is boring, a forum is suppose to be an exchange as whacky as that exchange can get

I don’t think I’ve ever thread banned or ignored anyone on JPP though obviously due to the Mods permitting trolling in APP you would have to thread ban to have an intelligent conversation.

are you so gullible you would tell everyone where you live when its a town of 20 people?

now we know why the Russians can play you.

Why would I care who knows where I live? If any of you terrorist racist types showed up here to start trouble, you'd never be seen or heard of again.

We don't take kindly to you racist types in these parts.

I hope you and your racist friends do show up and try starting shit with us normal people.

Back