JPP has become...gasp!

the entire country is left leaning now at about 70% who realize the republican party has failed this country completely.

the entire country is left leaning now at about 70% who realize the republican party has failed this country completely.

I'll not quibble with numbers, let's look at this again in 3 years or so.

The truth has a left-leaning bias.
Thanks Desh...

;) (yes, I know you aren't Desh, but this is just a parrot of one of her posts.)

Only when it is reported by somebody with a left-leaning bias and heard by somebody with a left-leaning bias.

Damo its true.

The truth over the last eight years has had a left leaning bias.

That is because the right threw truth under the bus to get the war and economy they wanted and now we are all paying the price.

Damo its true.

That is because the right threw truth under the bus to get the war and economy they wanted and now we are all paying the price.
Again, it is true only if you believe left-lean bias.

Stuff like that poster who was trying to convince me that See BS News was reporting a "true" story when even their supposed source said she never typed the stupid memos. It must be true because she said, "While I didn't type these, he felt this way..."

It was fricking fabrication. That is when I realize that fabrication of the left can be another person's 'truth'.

Damo its true.

Don’t worry about it Desh. The election is going to have a left-leaning bias. Maybe he’ll get the picture then, but if not? Color me in “who cares”.

LOL Poor Damo. Under your definition only 25 percent of the country does not have a left-leaning bias today.
Not true. Currently the pendulum of opinion leans that way, but opinion is not the same thing as "truth". I warned those on the right that thought there would be a "permanent majority" that this would happen. I'll tell you the same. The pendulum swings.

Again, it is true only if you believe left-lean bias.

Stuff like that poster who was trying to convince me that See BS News was reporting a "true" story when even their supposed source said she never typed the stupid memos. It must be true because she said, "While I didn't type these, he felt this way..."

It was fricking fabrication. That is when I realize that fabrication of the left can be another person's 'truth'.

What the hell are you talking about?

I dont even rember talking to you about the Bush awhol crap.

I do however remember discussing

WMDs and lack there oif in Iraq

AQties and lack there of in Iraq

Voting machines and their lack of security

WP in Falugia

Blackwater dangers

Failed infrastructure

and many many things I turned out to be right on.

What the hell are you talking about?

I dont even rember talking to you about the Bush awhol crap.

Why would that matter? Do you deny that a person argued that?

I do however remember discussing

WMDs and lack there oif in Iraq

Not with me, I said they didn't matter if they exist that they were not sufficient reason to attack.

AQties and lack there of in Iraq

Again, not from me. I stated many times before we ever went that Bush had stated that Iraq had nothing to do with it and linked to statements to that effect. This is a form of 'repeat it often enough'.

Voting machines and their lack of security

Yup, and I agreed, as well as many on the right, but wanted both ends fixed at the same time. Otherwise it only stops one form of cheating.

WP in Falugia

Blackwater dangers

Again, not with me. Your memory is other people's opinion not a fact of right or left.

Failed infrastructure

and many many things I turned out to be right on.

LOL. The failed infrastructure is due to far more than this administration. This, in particular, is a sign of exactly what I said. You only hear what you want.

Back