JPP Officially banned

Must have been language.

I had to go into the n/w this morning; could do "today's posts" no problem; could click in this forum; no problem; tried a couple other sites with politics in the title; no problem.

So must have been whatever forum I clicked into had inappropriate language. Hard to imagine that happening on this site...

Must have been language.

I had to go into the n/w this morning; could do "today's posts" no problem; could click in this forum; no problem; tried a couple other sites with politics in the title; no problem.

So must have been whatever forum I clicked into had inappropriate language. Hard to imagine that happening on this site...

Here's a goddam fucking clue. Why don't you fuckin work when you're at fuckin work goddam bitch whore niggrah kike spick?

:) just kidding trekky...did the servers blow up?

Thanks, Howey. HR is now coming to my house to deliver my immediate pink slip, pick up the work equipment, and possibly send me to jail... (smile)

Having forgotten I was logged in to my company's network, I clicked on a discussion forum on JPP...

congrats, all, you are officially a banned website as far as my company is concerned!

Quickly exited JPP, logged OUT of the network, and then went back into the fray...

Note to self: don't do that again!

good thinking, in retrospect...

Back