JPP Opinion Poll.

Suspect is handcuffed, on the ground, and pinned by 3 Officers.

• Yes. Treat Citizens like shit. It makes them respect you.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there EVER a need to put your knee on the neck of a Suspect that is handcuffed, on the ground, and with two other Officers pinning him down?

There is never a need for putting your entire weight on someone's chest and not allowing him to be able to expand his chest so that he can inhale oxygen.

Well, unless you want to intentionally murder them!

There is never a need for putting your entire weight on someone's chest and not allowing him to be able to expand his chest so that he can inhale oxygen.

Well, unless you want to intentionally murder them!

So write THAT in the Manual of EVERY Police Department in the Land.
Stop 'talking' and start 'doing'.

This country is now officially1930s Germany without the good strudel.

The Grand Canyon might make a good common grave for the 63,000,000 Trump voters who did this.

I wasn't impressed with the place when I saw it, but I'd go there again to piss on the Trumpanzee corpses therein.

Don't pour the gasoline until we've had a chance to do that.

So write THAT in the Manual of EVERY Police Department in the Land.
Stop 'talking' and start 'doing'.

Thanks!

I have noticed Police Academies hire way too many ex-military officers to be trainers in their facilities.

Not that I have a problem with ex-military people, but, training people for war is one thing, and teaching people how to be authoritative civil servants is another.

Sure, one can learn leadership skills. They can be taught. But I think Policemen should possess leadership skills, or they should not be placed in the field.

Just a thought!

Last edited:
Thanks!

I have noticed Police Academies hire way too many ex-military officers to be trainers in their facilities.

Not that I have a problem with ex-military people, but, training people for war is one thing, and teaching people how to be authoritative civil servants is another.

Just a thought!

That's a good perception. I grew up in San Diego and most of the Police there were ex-Marines.

That's a good perception. I grew up in San Diego and most of the Police there were ex-Marines.

It's great basic training.

But I am just saying there is also a human side to policing neighborhoods. The police are out there to instill an image of positive force and leadership in their communities.

Police should always set the best examples! It's very important to gain trust while establishing and maintaining law and order. Strength through leadership!

They certainly cannot be the bad guys!

It's great basic training.

But I am just saying there is also a human side to policing neighborhoods. The police are out there to instill an image of positive force and leadership in their communities.

Police should always set the best examples! It's very important to gain trust while establishing and maintaining law and order. Strength through leadership!

They certainly cannot be the bad guys!

I agree. Treating people like shit is NOT what a Police Force wants their image to be.

I agree. Treating people like shit is NOT what a Police Force wants their image to be.

We do have to be careful who we give authority to. Police departments must do a good job of vetting. I think most do.

That is why I think people should be careful about what they post here on forums etc.

I know of several posters here that would be rejected by most Police Departments by just some of the racial posts exhibited here.

Last edited:
We do have to be careful who we give authority to. Police departments must do a good job of vetting. I think most do.

That is why I think people should be careful about what they ppst here on forums etc.

I know of several posters here that would be rejected by most Polirce Departmentst by just some of the raial posts exibited here.

hahaha ...
I kind of wonder who wants to be a Policeman. I doubt they all want to be Good Samaritans. There has to be some Bad Apples right from the get go.

hahaha ...
I kind of wonder who wants to be a Policeman. I doubt they all want to be Good Samaritans. There has to be some Bad Apples right from the get go.

Yes, but they may want to become a city council member or run for some kind of office, and they will be vetted. And associations with extreme political Social Media sites could show up in the vetting.

So we all just need to stay cool and be a part of the solutions and not part of the problems.

We are all mad about stuff, because there are those intentionally driving the divisions among us.

Trump definitely needs to calm his shit down, being the president.

Lot of happiness being Jefferson 's concubine?

I can't find a link, but I read a book that said Sally would visit TJ's grave on a weekly basis.
After 6 kids, there was probably some type of emotional relationship.

"According to people who knew her Sally Hemmings was white with long dark hair. Some have speculated that she looked like her half sister Martha (Thomas Jefferson's wife) but nobody knows for sure."
https://www.answers.com/Q/What_did_Sally_hemmings_look_like

Back