JPP Tavern for civil posters.

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
This thread is intended to be an oasis for JPP posters to have pleasant conversations, without all the fighting and back stabbing that seems to occur when most of the Amazon refugees are included and even some other individuals.

Everyone please stay civil.

Thank you.

Domer's obsessed because he can't prove that he graduated college. Dude's posted dozens of time about it.

Domer's obsessed because he can't prove that he graduated college. Dude's posted dozens of time about it.
No way "Notre Dame"...no one would disparage their alma matar like he does...now back to civil conversation:)

This thread is intended to be an oasis for JPP posters to have pleasant conversations, without all the fighting and back stabbing that seems to occur when most of the Amazon refugees are included and even some other individuals.

Everyone please stay civil.

Thank you.

It appears that Jack is upset over JPP having a "tavern" and is groaning over the FACT that he's been 86d.

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

I'm being completely civil here. Nothing in your OP indicates that I can't talk about the haterz club...

But since domer isn't posting on here, it is impolite to bring him up and then if he does show up, this will just lead to a "bar fight". :D

I'd rather this tavern not get same reputation, as the one on the outskirts of JPP territory.

But since domer isn't posting on here, it is impolite to bring him up and then if he does show up, this will just lead to a "bar fight". :D

I'd rather this tavern not get same reputation, as the one on the outskirts of JPP territory.

He can't show up because you banned his chapped ass. :D

Back