JPP Tavern for civil posters.

He can't show up because you banned his chapped ass. :D

OOPS

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

Yes, I think I heard them called that. They look extremely scary, regardless. I get goosebumps just thinking about them.

But if you have other "critters", that get into your house, they'll take care of them.

I watched one go under the couch one night, in about 1 minute it came out with a small centipede.

I'd rather have the wolf spider, then the centipede. :D

Plus you neve know what's might crawl, fly, or just enter your home, when the door is opened or you bring something in from outside.

But if you have other "critters", that get into your house, they'll take care of them.

I watched one go under the couch one night, in about 1 minute it came out with a small centipede.

I'd rather have the wolf spider, then the centipede. :D

Plus you neve know what's might crawl, fly, or just enter your home, when the door is opened or you bring something in from outside.
I've never seen one inside, only outside. If I saw one inside, I'd have to go stay somewhere else or get a hotel room for the night. :D

This thread is intended to be an oasis for JPP posters to have pleasant conversations, without all the fighting and back stabbing that seems to occur when most of the Amazon refugees are included and even some other individuals.

Everyone please stay civil.

Thank you.

Be civil on JPP? Wouldn’t that be like washing your feet with your socks on? ;)

Back