JPP Weekends

I'm still recovering from Friday night. I drank a whole bottle of rum and had anal sex with my wife for the first time.

......my butt still hurts!!

Ba DA-BOOM!!!

Mott the Hoople ladies and gentlemen...he'll be here all week...don't forget to tip your waitresses and bartenders!

So every Monday I come here, look around, and am left with one burning question:

Is there a freaking lithium shortage on weekends in this country??

And wth don't you guys double up on your prescriptions if that is the case??

i knew you'd come back after this weekend and see some funny stuff. I was actually considering pming you a weekend recap, because there is literally gold out there.

i knew you'd come back after this weekend and see some funny stuff. I was actually considering pming you a weekend recap, because there is literally gold out there.

If this turned into a Darla friendly forum there would only be about five posters, think how much easier that would be for you.

If this turned into a Darla friendly forum there would only be about five posters, think how much easier that would be for you.

stop being a fucking child. I am not allowed to be on good terms with people here without you acting as if I want everyone to leave because of darla? Or that by me liking darla it has to mean that I am willing to throw everyone else out? I can't pm her and bullshit about things without it inevitably leading to chasing others away? Just cause you have an unhealthy obsession with her doesn't mean other people do.

stop being a fucking child. I am not allowed to be on good terms with people here without you acting as if I want everyone to leave because of darla? Or that by me liking darla it has to mean that I am willing to throw everyone else out? I can't pm her and bullshit about things without it inevitably leading to chasing others away? Just cause you have an unhealthy obsession with her doesn't mean other people do.

You can do what the fuck you like, I'm just telling you that your job would be a lot easier if all the people Darla detests left this forum. As for being a child, well physician heal thyself!!

You can do what the fuck you like, I'm just telling you that your job would be a lot easier if all the people Darla detests left this forum. As for being a child, well physician heal thyself!!

no shit my job would be easier, she detests the biggest idiots and biggest problem causers.

usaloyal
ID
alias

damn that looks like a good list so far. even you can't disagree with those.

no shit my job would be easier, she detests the biggest idiots and biggest problem causers.

usaloyal
ID
alias

damn that looks like a good list so far. even you can't disagree with those.

See Also: 3/5 of the Trinity, SF, Soc (that's two mods so far), and probably a handful of other cool people...

Back