Julian Assange is free

The videos that were released showed Americans in Iraq driving around and shooting up Mosques for fun. They showed Americans at checkpoints shooting cars for sport. The chopper video that they shot a whole bunch of people including kids, was a big deal to American citizens. We were doing ugly things.

The videos that were released showed Americans in Iraq driving around and shooting up Mosques for fun. They showed Americans at checkpoints shooting cars for sport. The chopper video that they shot a whole bunch of people including kids, was a big deal to American citizens. We were doing ugly things.
Yes. The photographs of American torturers at work in Abu Ghraib dungeons illustrate the mentality of the administration that began the illegal invasion and punished Assange for reporting war crimes.
No patriotic fig leaf is big enough.
220px-Abu-ghraib-leash.jpg

I am not affected at all, but it is a clear indication to everyone that you have issues.
If you do not like my comments in all upper case, hit the delete key. Or better yet, if you do not like what I have to say, which is the most likely reason why you seem to be offended, by my comments, THEN I SUGGEST YOU PUT ME ON IGNORE.

All Caps do not bother me. I use the delete key when a message contains internet shorthand like 4=four, r=are, etc. All upper case is trivial compared to using the wrong fork at the dinner table. I must make sure my trouser cuffs match the current fashion. That really is important.

Save me from people who want to control everybody else.

If you do not like my comments in all upper case, hit the delete key. Or better yet, if you do not like what I have to say, which is the most likely reason why you seem to be offended, by my comments, THEN I SUGGEST YOU PUT ME ON IGNORE.

All Caps do not bother me. I use the delete key when a message contains internet shorthand like 4=four, r=are, etc. All upper case is trivial compared to using the wrong fork at the dinner table. I must make sure my trouser cuffs match the current fashion. That really is important.

Save me from people who want to control everybody else.
I love your comments when you clearly are getting mad and you shift key. You are a rare one on this forum. I hope you don't ever go away as we conservatives need you as an example of anotheralt leftie with TDS

French TV's reaction to Assange's liberation: he "lacked courage" because he only revealed the secrets of "Western democracies" and not those of "dictatures" These people literally don't know the difference between a journalist and a propagandist.If your "journalism" is about bashing geopolitical ennemis of your country but not exposing inconvenient news at home, you're a textbook propagandist and as such the very opposite of courageous... The whole point of journalism is to report on what's wrong in your own country so that it can lead to change. Bashing a foreign adversary is rarely if ever done for the purpose of inducing change over there (and it anyhow doesn't work): it's done for the purpose of manufacturing consent at home against that country, to keep the hostility level at a constant high...And the proof is in the pudding: how many Western journalists have faced repercussions at home for bashing China, Russia or Iran? None, they're acclaimed for it, zero courage needed! Only when like Assange you courageously expose what's wrong at home you face extreme consequences...

Alexander Mercouris in his daily todays calls the British demand that Assange fly very expensive private to his court date was one last gratuitous bit of abuse.

I seriously doubt that he will be all that welcomed home Down Under!
You're an idiot as you've proved often enough.

Hero's welcome for Julian Assange in Australia - where he's gone from villain to victim​

For some, Assange's return home represents something greater than him - Australia standing up to America, writes Sky's Cordelia Lynch.​

So you think it is OK for some Aussie to post TOP SECRET US INTELLIGENCE on the Internet, in conjunction with the Russians who Hacked into CIA computers to acquire it, IF IT COULD HELP DONALD TRUMP GET ELECTED?

What? You are a traitor now too?

SO you think anyone should just be able to post stolen Top SECRET US INTELLIGENCE DOCUMENTS anywhere- JUST BECAUSE THE INTERNET IS GLOBAL?

I don't get your point, other than you do not give a flying fuck about the law or patriotism- or your country's safety or NATIONAL SECURITY - WHEN IT COMES TO GETTING DONALD TRUMP ELECTED!

Why YOU self-serving Inglorious BASTARD YOU!

Typical TRUMPTARD- is it any wonder you are just like DONALD TRUMP? JUST ANOTHER TRAITOROUS INGLORIOUS SELF-SERVING BASTARD WHO STOLE US TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS TO SELL TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER- OR WHO STOLE THE DOCUMENTS TO SHARE WITH RUSSIA SO THEY WOULD HELP GET HIM ELECTED AGAIN!

NEXT!
You truly are fucked in the head if you think Damo is a Trump supporter, why are you so stupid?

Back