JURY DUTY!!!!!!!!!!

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
I AM THE HAPPIEST MOTHERFUCKER ALIVE

I have always wanted to serve on a jury.

I'm probably the only person that wants to.

I AM SO FUCKING STOKED.

You won't make it. You will just go through the motions. This is my prediction.

I dont know, I think I have a good shot. Lots of people try to get out of jury duty, I'll be trying to get on it. Plus I used to work at a courthouse I know the shit they look for and don't want. The only thing I worry about is that could be a conflict of interest even though I worked in a different county.

I have been called once, when I was 6 months pregnant.

Some day I too would love to serve my community in this way.

hey Im just a housewife and your a working member of society.

I have no doubt you're much busier than me. I could go, I just hate it. I always get out of it. It's soooo boring. It's not like you ever get a juicy murder trial where some wife shot her husband because she was just tired of him. I could get into that. I would let her off of course! LOL No seriously, no sex scandals or anything, it's just really boring stuff.

yeah likely so but just the observation of how the system functions from a little more from the inside would be good.

I have this thing were I love to observe people and am (Ill get it for this one) easily entertained.

Its why I can be a housewife in a world like we have now.

No ambition and easily entertained.

Its what most in this society would call a loser.

yeah likely so but just the observation of how the system functions from a little more from the inside would be good.

I have this thing were I love to observe people and am (Ill get it for this one) easily entertained.

Its why I can be a housewife in a world like we have now.

No ambition and easily entertained.

Its what most in this society would call a loser.

Not me Desh. My definition of success is when a person has reached a state of contentment, has some joy and laughter in their lives, and peace. We all need different things to get there, but I feel the end goal is about the same.

I have no doubt you're much busier than me. I could go, I just hate it. I always get out of it. It's soooo boring. It's not like you ever get a juicy murder trial where some wife shot her husband because she was just tired of him. I could get into that. I would let her off of course! LOL No seriously, no sex scandals or anything, it's just really boring stuff.

I got called a few months ago and it was for a juicy murder trial (Ronald Robinson), but it took weeks for actual selection so I didn't get on the jury. Criteria for potential jurors was that you're there either one day or one trial, and I only got through the one day part.

Back