JURY DUTY!!!!!!!!!!

I am currently in the pool. We got my summons from November postponed until sometime this April. Coincidentally, my best friend just got a summons for April, as well. If the duty dates for me fall on my days off, I suppose I will show up and not try to fight it again. Pretty sure my friend will get out of his - he doesn't even pay traffic tickets!

I am currently in the pool. We got my summons from November postponed until sometime this April. Coincidentally, my best friend just got a summons for April, as well. If the duty dates for me fall on my days off, I suppose I will show up and not try to fight it again. Pretty sure my friend will get out of his - he doesn't even pay traffic tickets!

You can defer once, next time you come up you have to serve.

yeah likely so but just the observation of how the system functions from a little more from the inside would be good.

I have this thing were I love to observe people and am (Ill get it for this one) easily entertained.

Its why I can be a housewife in a world like we have now.

No ambition and easily entertained.

Its what most in this society would call a loser.

I wouldnt call you a loser!

I have no doubt you're much busier than me. I could go, I just hate it. I always get out of it. It's soooo boring. It's not like you ever get a juicy murder trial where some wife shot her husband because she was just tired of him. I could get into that. I would let her off of course! LOL No seriously, no sex scandals or anything, it's just really boring stuff.
Oddly, I've never been called for jury duty. Probably for the best. I'd be the type of juror attorneys loath.....and not just PiMP too!

Back