Just a Reminder...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Please pay attention to the bolded area.

11. Flaming is cool - So long as it remains within the bounds set above. No threats folks. That can be illegal and if I allow them to continue it is possible for me to be held accountable... This does not mean you have free reign to follow somebody around and flame incessantly, let's keep it reasonable and within actual debate. This site is made for debate, not to test your alacrity at insults and test your ability to incite anger in others.

So take that, Charver Thorn and TexasMeg!

:D

May i just take this opportunity to apologise to both Thorn and Meg for my, frankly unforgivable, behaviour.

I now realise that it was wrong to imply that said posters had done that thing with the midgets, the electric toothbrush and the 22 yards of copper piping and, i freely admit, that to infer that a bowling ball could even have been placed there, never mind expelled at such speed using muscle power alone, was in bad taste, not to mention physically impossible.

Thankfully, Damo has agreed to remove the offending posts and i affirm never to indulge in such opprobrium in perpetuity.

Good Day.

:D

May i just take this opportunity to apologise to both Thorn and Meg for my, frankly unforgivable, behaviour.

I now realise that it was wrong to imply that said posters had done that thing with the midgets, the electric toothbrush and the 22 yards of copper piping and, i freely admit, that to infer that a bowling ball could even have been placed there, never mind expelled at such speed using muscle power alone, was in bad taste, not to mention physically impossible.

Thankfully, Damo has agreed to remove the offending posts and i affirm never to indulge in such opprobrium in perpetuity.

Good Day.

LOL

That was pretty funny too, Epic. Can you imagine a brawl between Thorn, Charver and Texas Meg? Too funny.

LOL DAMO YOU SUCK! I'm going to come to Colorado and kick your dog. You incessant fool. you are the dumbest piece of garbage on this site. It depresses me that people as dumb as you exist. It makes me lose faith in humanity.

Please pay attention to the bolded area.

11. Flaming is cool - So long as it remains within the bounds set above. No threats folks. That can be illegal and if I allow them to continue it is possible for me to be held accountable... This does not mean you have free reign to follow somebody around and flame incessantly, let's keep it reasonable and within actual debate. This site is made for debate, not to test your alacrity at insults and test your ability to incite anger in others.

What I want to know is, when do you plan to ban Jarhead, Lummox, and Waterhead? About all they do these days, is follow me around spouting "1/3!" over and over. Seems like, if you're going to have a rule, you should enforce it.

LOL

That was pretty funny too, Epic. Can you imagine a brawl between Thorn, Charver and Texas Meg? Too funny.

Thorn wins... hands down. She is one of the most intelligent posters on the board... she would con Charver and Texas Meg into going after each other and then pick off the weary winner.

What I want to know is, when do you plan to ban Jarhead, Lummox, and Waterhead? About all they do these days, is follow me around spouting "1/3!" over and over. Seems like, if you're going to have a rule, you should enforce it.

now that you have provided us with the $250k comment, who really cares about 1/3 anymore

:pke:

dixie so you would like us to delete whenever someone says 1/3rd? im trying to make clear your position.

LOL

Thorn wins... hands down. She is one of the most intelligent posters on the board... she would con Charver and Texas Meg into going after each other and then pick off the weary winner.

LOL! Thanks but I like both of them too much to even consider such a thing.

Maybe just ban one of those people? Would taking care of 1/3 of the problem help you, Dixie?

Maybe just ban one of those people? Would taking care of 1/3 of the problem help you, Dixie?

we are not going to police every single person that gets hurt feelings. This is a debate site and that is inevitable. I think damo is talking about more specific and repetitive vitriol. Not to mention open threats. Very little (if any) of which has been directed towards dixie.

LOL DAMO YOU SUCK! I'm going to come to Colorado and kick your dog. You incessant fool. you are the dumbest piece of garbage on this site. It depresses me that people as dumb as you exist. It makes me lose faith in humanity.

You make me lose my faith in inhumanity.

The kind of flaming that Damo was referring to was a personal information war where two posters kept on posting personal information about each other one after another to flame the other. It's a very disgusting thing to watch how low the human mind goes.

It is the only time I've ever seen Damo intervene to stop a flame war. Incessant harrassment of another posters, or two posters incessantly harrassing each other, in an extreme way (like threatening them, saying disgusting things about family members, or posting personal information) is what I believe he is referring to.

I may call Dixie an idiot everytime I see him, but I don't hound him just to do it, nor do I threaten or try to intimidate him.

Back