Just a suggestion

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Counting the rest of today, there are two weeks left in this month and I have a proposal.

Since Desh contributes nothing but the same old rhetoric; I say why feed her.

For the next two weeks, don't reply to her stupidity.
Don't peat what she says.
Don't reference what she says.
Make no references to her, in any way.
Ban her from your threads, when you remember.

Of course she'll post something, over and over, about how everyone is scared of her and can't handle the "truth, etc.
Let the voices in her head and the liberals feed her insanity.

For the next two weeks; I'm going to pretend that she doesn't exist and after the two weeks, I may decide to extend it another 30 days.

I think it's an excellent idea and I know I am probably the most at fault here for continuing to engage her.

I think it's an excellent idea and I know I am probably the most at fault here for continuing to engage her.

A lot of us are guilty of taking "pleasure" in taunting her, me included.
The ones who have no self control or who actually take delight in encouraging her, will continue; but if they're going to continue feeding her, then they need to stop whining about what she does and or says.

Thank you for signing onto the cause.

A lot of us are guilty of taking "pleasure" in taunting her, me included.
The ones who have no self control or who actually take delight in encouraging her, will continue; but if they're going to continue feeding her, then they need to stop whining about what she does and or says.

Thank you for signing onto the cause.

Honestly I don't even see it as taunting her. It's more stupidity on my part in thinking that the next conversation with her is going to be different than the last when in fact they are all the exact same.

Honestly I don't even see it as taunting her. It's more stupidity on my part in thinking that the next conversation with her is going to be different than the last when in fact they are all the exact same.

I use to hold to the same thought process; but after reading her continual crap threading, I realized that it's never going to improve.

Hey, I'm in agreement, though I seldom respond to her rantings. I've been practicing what you are now preaching for years now. ;)

Too silly a poster to waste time on ignored her and improved the appeal of this board dramatically. I heartily recommend it. You will miss nothing you have not heard lord knows how many times.

Updated listing of those in agreement:
USFREEDOM911
cawacko -
Big Money -
Annie -
Hey, I'm in agreement, though I seldom respond to her rantings. I've been practicing what you are now preaching for years now. ;)
Celticguy -
Too silly a poster to waste time on ignored her and improved the appeal of this board dramatically. I heartily recommend it. You will miss nothing you have not heard lord knows how many times.

Back