Just a suggestion

Updated listing of those in agreement:
USFREEDOM911
cawacko -
I think it's an excellent idea and I know I am probably the most at fault here for continuing to engage her.
Big Money -
Annie -
Hey, I'm in agreement, though I seldom respond to her rantings. I've been practicing what you are now preaching for years now. ;)
Celticguy -
Too silly a poster to waste time on ignored her and improved the appeal of this board dramatically. I heartily recommend it. You will miss nothing you have not heard lord knows how many times.
Abraxas -
Good idea.

USFREEDOM911
cawacko -
I think it's an excellent idea and I know I am probably the most at fault here for continuing to engage her.
Big Money -
Annie -
Hey, I'm in agreement, though I seldom respond to her rantings. I've been practicing what you are now preaching for years now. ;)
Celticguy -
Too silly a poster to waste time on ignored her and improved the appeal of this board dramatically. I heartily recommend it. You will miss nothing you have not heard lord knows how many times.
Abraxas -
Good idea.
Right -
Count me in.

USFREEDOM911
cawacko -
Big Money -
Annie -
Celticguy -
Abraxas -
Good idea.
Right -
Count me in.
DigitalDave -
You might as well count me in, though I hardly bother her...

USFREEDOM911

cawacko -
Big Money -
Annie -
Celticguy -
Abraxas -
Good idea.
Right -
Count me in.
Granule

DigitalDave -
You might as well count me in, though I hardly bother her...

If you're in, then no references at all; but you have to willingly join.

Since February has past and it is now March, the 2 week experiment has passed and it appears to have been a success.
Desh has almost completely eliminated her crap flooding and in actuality makes very few posts, as of late.

I therefore recommend that she be no longer be ignored and if she actually makes a post that makes sense, then replies should be made; if someone so cares to do so.

Counting the rest of today, there are two weeks left in this month and I have a proposal.

Since Desh contributes nothing but the same old rhetoric; I say why feed her.

For the next two weeks, don't reply to her stupidity.
Don't peat what she says.
Don't reference what she says.
Make no references to her, in any way.
Ban her from your threads, when you remember.

Of course she'll post something, over and over, about how everyone is scared of her and can't handle the "truth, etc.
Let the voices in her head and the liberals feed her insanity.

For the next two weeks; I'm going to pretend that she doesn't exist and after the two weeks, I may decide to extend it another 30 days.

Okay . . .

(cough)

Who is Desh, and can you give examples of why I should ignore her . .

Since February has past and it is now March, the 2 week experiment has passed and it appears to have been a success.
Desh has almost completely eliminated her crap flooding and in actuality makes very few posts, as of late.

I therefore recommend that she be no longer be ignored and if she actually makes a post that makes sense, then replies should be made; if someone so cares to do so.

Well I think I am still on Forced IA although I appear to be off of it with Darla.

I will continue to threadban Desh, Dante's, Rune and Topspin

They offer nothing. But Werewolf puts me in a good mood so I will be magnanimous

Back