Just an update.....

I generally laugh at retard jokes. That's one reason I liked Tropic Thunder.

I laugh at retard jokes too. I laugh at negro an spic jokes as well.

But I don't laugh when someone like Steelplateinthehead violates a patients trust and reveals their information on a message board trying to garner sympathy.

He is scum and I will treat him as such

I laugh at retard jokes too. I laugh at negro an spic jokes as well.

But I don't laugh when someone like Steelplateinthehead violates a patients trust and reveals their information on a message board trying to garner sympathy.

He is scum and I will treat him as such

You haven't a Fucking clue what you're talking about. You are a liar and lower than whale shit. I violated nothing and you Fucking know it. The patient you say I betrayed died and was a person that I have been a caregiver to for the better part of two decades. I revealed nothing that you or anyone else could identify this patient. I revealed nothing more than you would find in a medical blog.

But assholes like you don't concern yourselves with facts and reality. You make shit up as you go.

Last edited:
Steelplateinthehead is a narcissist who dances on mentally disabled peoples graves to garner attention. I will always call out scum like him.

You obviously like that shit.

I love it how you call me a narcissist, but you're the one attention whoring all over this board with shock and awe tactics using racially charged bullshit and twisting facts about people....me in this case.

But you know what? I don't wish you ill. I hope you live a long and healthy life. May you live to triple digits.

I love it how you call me a narcissist, but you're the one attention whoring all over this board with shock and awe tactics using racially charged bullshit and twisting facts about people....me in this case.

But you know what? I don't wish you ill. I hope you live a long and healthy life. May you live to triple digits.

You are such a sweetheart.

You are such a sweetheart.

It's the CHRISTIAN in me. Christ taught me to love my enemies as I do the Lord.

Something hard right pseudo Christians can't seem to comprehend. They only love people who are like them. As Christ said.....even animals do that.

You haven't a Fucking clue what you're talking about. You are a liar and lower than whale shit. I violated nothing and you Fucking know it. The patient you say I betrayed died and was a person that I have been a caregiver to for the better part of two decades. I revealed nothing that you or anyone else could identify this patient. I revealed nothing more than you would find in a medical blog.

But assholes like you don't concern yourselves with facts and reality. You make shit up as you go.

You are a fucking liar and you know it. But hey you got the sympathy you wanted.

You are a fucking liar and you know it. But hey you got the sympathy you wanted.

No I'm not....you Fucking hated me since I joined this board... it started long before that incident. The lies you spew about that night mean nothing to you....the gentleman that passed away means nothing to you. You found a convenient wedge to Fuck with me and that's all that matters to you.

But....unlike you, I'm a Christian....I don't hate you....I feel sorry for you. You are a sad man who revels in hurting others.

Back