Just curious

The new season of "WALKING DEAD" starts tonight and I'm watching the final show from last season and I have a couple of questions.

If such a situation occured, what would you be willing to do to survive?

Can zombies starve to death or would they just rot and how long would it take?

Where would you try to go, to protect yourself?

Technically, aren't zombies ALREADY DEAD?

It depends upon whether your talking about the supernatural zombies of the 70's and such, based on\ mythology, or the zombies who modern people have used Applied Phlebotinum with to make them theoretically fit into the natural world.

I'm talking about the zombies that shamble about, looking for living things to kill, dismember, and eat; but who's bite is infectious (kind of like the bite of a Komodo dragon) to other humans and turns the recipiant into another zombie.

No, zombies cannot starve. They eat not because of need but because they're brain has rotted and only the most basic and primal parts survive. It also alters the way tissue breaks down and how mitosis occurs. So they do rot and decompose, but at very slow rate.

I have several plans for zombies. One involves the old Detroit train station. Its huge, commands a lot of area, and is unseigable by zombies.

some zombies starve. The rage kind of zombies like from 28 days later starve. It's only the undead slowwalker zombies that can just be undead forever.

I'm talking about the zombies that shamble about, looking for living things to kill, dismember, and eat; but who's bite is infectious (kind of like the bite of a Komodo dragon) to other humans and turns the recipiant into another zombie.

Those are mostly the modern kind. I don't think that supernatural zombies are infectious (although if you die, you might rise as well).

Back