APP - Just make them legal

My only source is the employers I have spoken to, and the illegals my childrens nanny knows. Not many people are going to admit to it, and thus there would be no record.

The fact is that most do pay taxes because employers do not want to go to jail, they can pretend they did not know the SSN or IDN was fake, but if they do not collect the number, and the taxes, they can go to jail.

So they're not claiming any dependents, when they fill out the forms for their employment??

You got a source?
I'll agree that a small percentage use stolen SS ids, but the vast majority work under the table and pay no tax.

It's common sense that the majority do not pay income tax.

The illegals in big farms pay FICA tax, but I haven't seen one pay any Federal Income tax or State tax. You are correct, most of them work under the table and pay no income taxes and send most of their money or take it back to Mexico

The illegals in big farms pay FICA tax, but I haven't seen one pay any Federal Income tax or State tax. You are correct, most of them work under the table and pay no income taxes and send most of their money or take it back to Mexico

Just answer one question, if it wasn't for Mexicans who would pick the fruit and veg in California?

So because "you haven't seen one", it follows that none of them pay it. :rolleyes:

Why don't you criticize the people paying them under the table? If they were getting real paychecks, these taxes would be deducted.

So because "you haven't seen one", it follows that none of them pay it. :rolleyes:

Why don't you criticize the people paying them under the table? If they were getting real paychecks, these taxes would be deducted.

I've seen the records, dear one and that's all you need to know.

Oh, I have critized them and told them they are not doing themselves a favor or their workers by doing this. Some of them don't even have I-9's in their possession which is against the law.

Just answer one question, if it wasn't for Mexicans who would pick the fruit and veg in California?

whoever got hired to do it.....it would probably cost you more for a head of lettuce.....but do you insist on a cheap head of lettuce just so you can maintain a class of people as shadow citizens, afraid to live a normal life?.....

I've seen the records, dear one and that's all you need to know.

Oh, I have critized them and told them they are not doing themselves a favor or their workers by doing this. Some of them don't even have I-9's in their possession which is against the law.

One of my kids has a part-time minimum wage job and there is no FIT deduction on the pay stub, just FICA. It's because there's not enough wage there to tax.

whoever the farmer hires to do it. Why are you a racist? Do only Mexicans have the skills to pick fruit and vegs? Looking the other way and allowing illegal labor practices is what drives the wages down.

whoever the farmer hires to do it. Why are you a racist? Do only Mexicans have the skills to pick fruit and vegs? Looking the other way and allowing illegal labor practices is what drives the wages down.

Several states are looking at slave prison labor to replace the farm workers lost becuse of increased immigration controls.

whoever got hired to do it.....it would probably cost you more for a head of lettuce.....but do you insist on a cheap head of lettuce just so you can maintain a class of people as shadow citizens, afraid to live a normal life?.....

As usual you miss the point, Hispanics illegal or otherwise do those jobs because Americans are not prepared to or pay the higher prices resultant from paying decent wages. The same situation exists in the UK only instead of Mexicans substitute Poles, Czechs, Bulgarians and Romanians.

Last edited:
As usual you miss the point, Hispanics illegal or otherwise do those jobs because Americans are not prepared to or pay the higher prices resultant from paying decent wages. The same situation exists in the UK only instead of Mexicans substitute Poles, Czechs, Bulgarians and Romanians.

du'h.....that is my point.....you are prepared to continue illegals in the shadow zone just so you can have cheaper prices....

eliminate the shadow zone, either by allowing legal immigration or by stopping illegal immigration and pay the higher prices......I thought liberals were in favor of "living wages"?.......

Back