Just When You Think He Has Gone Away!

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel5
  • Start date Start date
C

Cancel5

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhydyxRjujU"]YouTube - TRAILER: Michael Moore's 'Capitalism: A Love Story'[/ame]

I couldn't get past the first 20 seconds, this guy is a ass, and we the American people have helped make him rich by paying to watch his BS

But he does remind me of a poster on the board, LOL, looks wise anyway

I don't look a thing like Moore! :cool:

I couldn't get past the first 20 seconds, this guy is a ass, and we the American people have helped make him rich by paying to watch his BS

But he does remind me of a poster on the board, LOL, looks wise anyway

He's bad ass ugly. Typical liberal.

MM is the biggest joke there is...nothing like biting off the hand that made him rich...

The liberals hero tossed to the side like yesterdays trash. Remember when the libtards worshiped and praised the fat one, not so long ago. Now look at them, the new one has told them all to sing only praises to him, all others must die.

True it is trashy how some republicans act.

Kinda like watching Jerry Springer I suppose. I don't watch that either.

So lets see if I got this right, MM makes movies making fun of the trashy Rep. and the Dem. don't watch them, so I guess the Rep. pay to watch themselves be mocked, gotcha :rolleyes:

I suggest some of you go back and watch F 911 and realize just how much Moore was right about.

Funny how you hate the people who turned out to be tellin you the truth and "cling" to the assholes who lied their asses off to you.

I suggest some of you go back and watch F 911 and realize just how much Moore was right about.

Funny how you hate the people who turned out to be tellin you the truth and "cling" to the assholes who lied their asses off to you.

Honestly I tried to watch it, it lasted about 10 mins, I think the only truth he put in there was his name, that's just my opinion

But think about how stupid Washington is, MM told them this was all a lie and yet we still hunt Bin Laden, LOL OOO and don't forget it isn't GW and his band of criminals and liars doing it now

Seriously my question is ( and it has been posted in this thread before) if MM has shown so many lies, why are the Dems. that would love to hammer GW and his cronies still hunting him? To me that puts a major ??? on MM

You do realize the war on Terror was ended?

Everything I ever suspected about the Bush admin is already being confirmed just by=uy ex members of the cabal writing their books.

MM was right and you my friend fell for a thousand lies in the name of party.

Back