Just wondering

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Can someone explain why liberals feel it's OK to put JPP members on Ignore Author; but it's wrong to Thread Ban them?

Let's see how many show that they shouldn't be on a Thread Ban?

Just to give you a response - i have no idea (yes, many people have informed me of this, on multiple occasions, already).

I'm really amazed about this, for two reasons:

1 - It's a ban free thread and after all the threads started and comments made, that this isn't being addressed
2 - This would seem to be a perfect opportunity for those that did complain, to explain the difference
3 - That since both features were at the bequest of JPP liberals, why are they now complaining

But then, I guess the lack of participants, is a self-explanation as to the real reasons there were so many complaints.

:evilnod:

I think the real answer is that libtards never pass up an opportunity to bitch

For example, for months we have been treated to all sorts of hand wringing about "unprecedented" collusion between Trump and Russia WITHOUT any evidence yet when confronted with actual evidence of Teddy Kennedy colluding with he Soviet Union to impact a Presidential election we get crickets

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can someone explain why liberals feel it's OK to put JPP members on Ignore Author; but it's wrong to Thread Ban them?

Pretty ironic that Darla lobbied most for thread banning, and then fucked off in a huff after being humiliated for her racist bullshit.

I think the real answer is that libtards never pass up an opportunity to bitch

For example, for months we have been treated to all sorts of hand wringing about "unprecedented" collusion between Trump and Russia WITHOUT any evidence yet when confronted with actual evidence of Teddy Kennedy colluding with he Soviet Union to impact a Presidential election we get crickets

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Teddy is dead.
Trump is a sitting criminal.

The answer is obvious.

But then, USF wasn't really looking for an answer.

He just wanted another chance to belittle other posters.

I have never thread banned anyone but myself as a joke to protest the NEW policy

I have never even used the negative groan thingy

I USE WORDS AND FACTS TO KICK YOUR ASS

Pretty ironic that Darla lobbied most for thread banning, and then fucked off in a huff after being humiliated for her racist bullshit.
Nah, don't flatter yourself, the answer is more complicated than that. She is very busy with her life, but it appears you can't move on and get her out of your head, that's some real obsession.

racist?

hardly

she got sick of you shits veiled threats to women

I came back and tore you all a new one for trying it on me

you shits still fear me and cant pull that shit sucessfully on me huh

Since there seem to be an obvious absence of JPP liberals defending all their complaints, regarding both of the Thread Ban feature and IA, I just thought I'd bring it back to the forefront.

-------------------------------------------

Remember now; that both the Thread Ban Feature and IA were initiated at the request of JPP liberals, to the MODs.

Nah, don't flatter yourself, the answer is more complicated than that. She is very busy with her life, but it appears you can't move on and get her out of your head, that's some real obsession.
You're an appalling suck-up, I have lost pretty much any respect for you.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

racist?

hardly

she got sick of you shits veiled threats to women

I came back and tore you all a new one for trying it on me

you shits still fear me and cant pull that shit sucessfully on me huh
You are so out of touch with reality, it is truly sad.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

Back