Just wondering

I don't care if someone thread bans me or puts me on ignore, because the ones who do are probably a waste of my time anyway. I also have no one on ignore, I just ignore their useless babble.

You're an appalling suck-up, I have lost pretty much any respect for you.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

Jesus, you are always following Covfefe, Evince, me, or Rune around haranguing us about what terrible people we are....when there actually are unrepentant and psychotic racists, misogynists, and sociopaths on this board that you generally refrain from lecturing, haranguing, or confronting. It is incomprehensible.

Jesus, you are always following Covfefe, Evince, me, or Rune around haranguing us about what terrible people we are....when there actually are unrepentant and psychotic racists, misogynists, and sociopaths on this board that you generally refrain from lecturing, haranguing, or confronting. It is incomprehensible.
Yes and I have called them all out before now.

nothing wrong with backing a party

the democratic party is the one that has kept the republicans from raping everyone on the planet

Desh is a lunatic, Rana and Rune goes back a long way and I don't propose to go through all that shit again. You, I just find strange, sorry but that's the truth.

Desh is a lunatic, Rana and Rune goes back a long way and I don't propose to go through all that shit again. You, I just find strange, sorry but that's the truth.

Im crazy because I have turned out to be correct and you have been wrong over and over again.

its a childish claim you cant prove

You believe in lies

I believe in facts

tell me why deregulation always fucks the people when its the republicans doing it?

tell us why republicans cheat in elections

You're such a victim and a drama queen.

I like all those people you mentioned, but to each their own.

I have seen ubiquitous and unrelenting gossip, libel, false accusations, and personal vendettas on message boards, and nothing good comes from it. The idiom "familiarity breeds contempt" is more well-founded than most people realize.

In my humble opinion, it is all about perspective. Outside of the handful of buddies I have from internet forums, I try to spend zero time - none, nada, zilch - thinking about other posters, let alone stressing out about them. I believe once one finds themselves spending inordinate amounts of time thinking about anonymous people they don't know and will never meet, then it might be time for self-introspection and perspective to kick in.

So which of the other JPP liberal snowflakes do you want him to comment on?

exactly

I may spend time running though some debate ideas in answer to what I have seen proffered

But it is completely removed from any poster on the opposition

I do find myself laughing again about a good one I saw by a certain left wing poster in remembering the debate move

no time spent on individual righties and fuming

Im sure that disappoints many here

nothing wrong with backing a party

the democratic party is the one that has kept the republicans from raping everyone on the planet

I'm pretty sure that it's not the democrats that are stopping you from getting raped.
Pretty sure that can be attributed to a lot more then that.

I like all those people you mentioned, but to each their own.

I have seen ubiquitous and unrelenting gossip, libel, false accusations, and personal vendettas on message boards, and nothing good comes from it. The idiom "familiarity breeds contempt" is more well-founded than most people realize.

In my humble opinion, it is all about perspective. Outside of the handful of buddies I have from internet forums, I try to spend zero time - none, nada, zilch - thinking about other posters, let alone stressing out about them. I believe once one finds themselves spending inordinate amounts of time thinking about anonymous people they don't know and will never meet, then it might be time for self-introspection and perspective to kick in.

And yet you made the conscious decision to post a comment to Tom.

Back