Kamala Harris is a dangerous authoritarian and an enemy of core American freedoms

ROFL

14 million democrat drones voted for Quid Pro - until Pelosi said he couldn't win.

Spoiler Alter: Neither can Kamaltoe

Kamaltoe is the backup, "Plan B" if the party got caught and the public found out they were lying about the desiccated old pervert in the White House. Of course "Plan B" is even less popular than the original - but have confidence - it's all going your way...

That's yesterday, Comrade.

That sinking feeling you have? It's called "reality." Your party denies it to you - but on some level you perceive that reality exists.
You must get a night-spot on Fox News. Why waste such a talent for talking out your ass?

Heels Up Harris colluded with the media to hide Biden's cognitive decline.

She said recently that he is sharp as a tack.

She lied to the American people and can never be trusted again.

She is a radical, San Francisco far left loon.

Kamala Harris is a dangerous authoritarian and an enemy of core American freedoms

With some hard work, pluck and a bit of genetic luck, Kamala Harris has found her way onto the presidential ballot without having to secure a single primary vote.

Don’t tell me the American Dream is dead.

Sure, Harris is a demagogue who speaks in cringy, swirling, impenetrable platitudes.

But let’s discuss her record and stated positions.

It seems like a lifetime ago that President Biden named Harris his running mate.

Former Clinton fixer George Stephanopoulos said Harris was “the middle-of-the-road, moderate wing of the Democratic Party.”

The New York Times called her a “pragmatic moderate,” while the Associated Press focused on her “centrist record.”

And so on.

A “small c conservative,” one Washington Post columnist wrote.

The only problem was, according to GovTrack, Harris’ record in the Senate was to the left of red-diaper baby Bernie Sanders.

She was least likely of any senator to join in any bipartisan bills.

Indeed.

Obviously, Truth Destroyer is having one of those PAP SMEAR moments.
I've got him on ignore so I can't even see his shit.

Out of all the Trumper goofballs and nutjobs on this board, he (and his nonsense) is the one that I just cannot stomach.

It's like trying to converse with an ill-mannered, low IQ 14 year old.

As a national candidate, Kamala said she believed immigration laws should be treated as civil, rather than criminal, offenses.

She supported abolishing private health insurance — “Let’s eliminate all of that. Let’s move on,” she told CNN.

In addition to nationalizing health care and education, Kamala wants the government to control the manufacturing sector, the auto industry, food . . . and any industry that emits carbon.

Harris was in favor of getting rid of the filibuster to overturn state voting laws, nationalizing abortion on demand until birth and passing the Green New Deal — an authoritarian takeover of the economy written by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, which would ban all fossil fuels, force Americans to retrofit every building in in the country, eliminate air travel and meat and create government-guaranteed jobs, among many other authoritarian measures.

On foreign policy, we don’t really know, though we can guess.

This week, Harris wouldn’t even attend when Benjamin Netanyahu, the prime minister of the only liberal democracy in the Middle East, delivered a speech to Congress.

A few weeks ago, the same Kamala said antisemitic pro-Hamas campus protesters showed “exactly what the human emotion should be.”

In the past she has openly protested with Islamic Republic propagandists from the National Iranian American Council. To be fair, in some ways her disposition comports more with the latter than the former.

Kamala Harris is a dangerous authoritarian and an enemy of core American freedoms​

You are an hilarious comedian and an enemy of cool American femdoms.

Haw, haw....................................haw.

I've got him on ignore so I can't even see his shit.

Out of all the Trumper goofballs and nutjobs on this board, he (and his nonsense) is the one that I just cannot stomach.

It's like trying to converse with an ill-mannered, low IQ 14 year old.
It's easy to spot the miserable discontented sociopaths among us here in this forum.

They all have something in common.........................

.............They are all Trump ASS-KISSERS!

Fucking amazing isn't it?

It's easy to spot the miserable discontented sociopaths among us here in this forum.

They all have something in common.........................

.............They are all Trump ASS-KISSERS!

Fucking amazing isn't it?

I'm not even sure amazing is what I'd call it.

Baffling maybe.

Disturbing.

Unexplainable.

What kind of magical, Svengali like spell or evil power does that bloviating slob have over them?

What kind of shit person does one have to be, to look up to something like Trump?

I'll never figure it out.

I'm not even sure amazing is what I'd call it.

Baffling maybe.

Disturbing.

Unexplainable.

What kind of magical, Svengali like spell or evil power does that bloviating slob have over them?

What kind of shit person does one have to be, to look up to something like Trump?

I'll never figure it out.
Yes, amazing doesn't exactly describe TRUMPTARDATION or Magatards- as I should have said- Dumbfounding- Mind-Boggling- Shocking- Unbelievable- Disappointing- Distasteful- Frustrating- an Abomination- a Downer- Sickening- Despicable- Shameful- Disgraceful- Degrading- Embarrassing- Ridiculous- Hair-Brained- NUTTY- Fool-headed- Silly- Stupid- Ludicrous- Nonsensical- Outrageous- Preposterous- Pathetic- Evil- Cowardice- Humiliating- Regretful- Deplorable- Pitiful- Repugnant- and the list goes on.

Just be glad that the Moral Majority, the Voting Majority, and the Vocal Majority all know this about TRUMPTARDS now!

With some hard work, pluck and a bit of genetic luck, Kamala Harris has found her way onto the presidential ballot without having to secure a single primary vote.

Don’t tell me the American Dream is dead.

Sure, Harris is a demagogue who speaks in cringy, swirling, impenetrable platitudes.

But let’s discuss her record and stated positions.

It seems like a lifetime ago that President Biden named Harris his running mate.

Former Clinton fixer George Stephanopoulos said Harris was “the middle-of-the-road, moderate wing of the Democratic Party.”

The New York Times called her a “pragmatic moderate,” while the Associated Press focused on her “centrist record.”

And so on.

A “small c conservative,” one Washington Post columnist wrote.

The only problem was, according to GovTrack, Harris’ record in the Senate was to the left of red-diaper baby Bernie Sanders.

She was least likely of any senator to join in any bipartisan bills.

Yes, I agree with you 100%.

She is a contemporary, radical American neo-Marxist/cultural Marxist and ever since the day of Karl Marx, all Marxist have hated America.

They have hated America because the hate capitalism and Western European culture/civilisation.

Their aim is to destroy America and all of its Western cultural, social, religious, political, financial etc; institutions.

They claim that when they have destroyed American experiment, they will replace it with a utopia - a Paradise on Earth, because only THEY know exactly how to do this, because only THEY possess a complete understanding of human nature.

This , of course, is all PURE BULLSHIT.

All of this Marxist poison that is circulating in American politics today was first injected when Barack Obama became President in 2009. Obama had a major axe to grind against America because it was a stunning example of the superiority of White, European, Western culture. Obama wanted to tear it down, because it highlighted the inferiority all Black culture/civilisation, and being Black himself he deeply resented that. So motivated by a vicious envy he decided he would destroy that which his own race could never, and would never, be able to create.

Sorry if that sounds racist, but I'm just "calling it as I see it". (And) if I was an American citizen, I believe that this would be my First Amendment Right (?)

Kamala Harris is merely a piece of rotten, communist fruit that has fallen off the Obama tree.

It is frightening that she - an extreme leftist radical - has actually managed to become an American Presidential nominee. WTF is going on in America ??

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal TRUMPER Hound

Yes, amazing doesn't exactly describe TRUMPTARDATION or Magatards- as I should have said- Dumbfounding- Mind-Boggling- Shocking- Unbelievable- Disappointing- Distasteful- Frustrating- an Abomination- a Downer- Sickening- Despicable- Shameful- Disgraceful- Degrading- Embarrassing- Ridiculous- Hair-Brained- NUTTY- Fool-headed- Silly- Stupid- Ludicrous- Nonsensical- Outrageous- Preposterous- Pathetic- Evil- Cowardice- Humiliating- Regretful- Deplorable- Pitiful- Repugnant- and the list goes on.

Just be glad that the Moral Majority, the Voting Majority, and the Vocal Majority all know this about TRUMPTARDS now!

The weird thing about leftists and Democrats is that they walk straight into the abyss with their eyes wide open.
But it is obvious that they cannot see.

Lord! Pity the Trumpelstillskins!

For it was all just a Brain Fart by one self-centered self-important- selfish- hateful- and crooked little man coming down the escalator with his Stepford wife.

And to think, now the Trump era will soon be over

Damn! We are gonna' miss TRUMP and all his TRUMPTARDS!

Yes, we are gonna' miss them all.............. like....................................... THE JOCK ITCH!

Obviously, you are having a PMS moment. Now pull that Tampax out of your mouth and find something productive to do rather than litter this thread with your usual stupidity.
Kamala is not a pinch hitter- she is our Slugger and Ace on the mound!

Hume is just telling it like he see's it. He'll be fine, as his heart is in the right place. He is a Democracy FIGHTER AND AMERICAN PATRIOT who knows how important his vote is.

Your vote is important too- so don't waste it on a couple of losers!

Fair Warning Sir!
Joe and he is going to vote for Trump. That way his vote counts twice as much.

Back