Kamala hit with Brand New Investigation

If it was "OK" for Trump to ask for dirt on his political rivals in exchange for the aid, then anything Kamala did HAS TO BE WORSE THAN THAT.

Otherwise it means your guy was guilty all along.
trump asked for dirt on political rivals?

I don't think so.

trump asked for dirt on political rivals?

I don't think so.

Yeah, no one expects you to remember anything that Trump ever did. You love Trump you want to vote for Trump. Trump COULD and HAS sexually attacked a woman, bragged about attacking others, been found guilty of 34 felonies. You don't need to justify your choice. You like crime. You want a criminal in the Oval Office.

That's nice for you. Not for the rest of us but just for you. Can I ask why you like crime so much?

Yeah, no one expects you to remember anything that Trump ever did. You love Trump you want to vote for Trump. Trump COULD and HAS sexually attacked a woman, bragged about attacking others, been found guilty of 34 felonies. You don't need to justify your choice. You like crime. You want a criminal in the Oval Office.

That's nice for you. Not for the rest of us but just for you. Can I ask why you like crime so much?
you gotta link about trump asking for dirt on political rivals?

I assert he did no such thing and additionally that you are lying.

this is a call out.

Playing coy never fits you guys. You act as if reality doesn't exist and you have no idea what happened in the past.

I'm tired of your stupid MAGA games.

Then you are a fool.

OJ was innocent, too, right?
so no link on trump "asking for dirt on opponents?

I'm positive this never happened.

you're just lying again.

or get a link.

The administration is facing allegations that it used taxpayer money to fly in Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky--
a foreign agent--to campaign for Kamala Harris in Pennsylvania.

The investigation focuses on determining whether Zelensky's visit, did, in fact, benefit Kamala's presidential campaign and violate campaign laws.

How fucked up are you, Libby?
In addition to being a candidate for president, Kamala Harris is also the currently serving vice president.

In addition to campaigning, she's also spending time doing her current job.
Part of that job is meeting with people like Zelensky.
We're actively trying to help Ukraine defend itself against Russian aggression.

You remember Russia....you're a supporter of their leader's lapdog.

But really....how fucked up are you?

Back