Kamala's Base

I figured you were denigrating Kamala and so I posted something about Kamala and you are flummoxed. Call me unsurprised.
Let me ask you something. When trump makes no sense (and you know what Im talking about) do you get upset? All the Kamala hate is going to be funny after awhile. But promoting hate has been the theme since idiot has taken over the party..........
btw whats with all that bllshttt that can barely be read in your sig? light green. Are you ashamed of it?

I figured
Assuming makes an ___________??? ;)
you were denigrating Kamala and so I posted something about Kamala and you are flummoxed. Call me unsurprised.
The only thing that I am flummoxed by is your inability to understand English. Then again, you ARE a liberal, so I really shouldn't be flummoxed by it.
Let me ask you something. When trump makes no sense (and you know what Im talking about)
No, I don't. You're gonna have to explain this to me like I am a first grader. Start with a specific example.
do you get upset?
Why would I get upset about something that doesn't even exist?? I'm not a Church of No God member. (aka, what most people mistakenly label as an 'athiest')
All the Kamala hate is going to be funny after awhile. But promoting hate has been the theme since idiot has taken over the party..........
Again, you're gonna have to speak English.
btw whats with all that bllshttt that can barely be read in your sig? light green. Are you ashamed of it?
No, I'm not. I make monthly posts at the end of each month about it. It is quotes of dumbass libtards saying dumbass things. I now give them awards for it.

The only 'JPP page style' that it couldn't be read the best under was 'JPP Bright', but I have since made changes to the coloring to accommodate for that page styling. I use 'JPP Dark' and it looks great on that styling.

Her base is the Democratic party. She is reaching women and young people too. She is expanding her base.
Democrat party not "democratic". You bastards wouldnt know democracy if it was skull fucking you. Besides harris didnt earn one delegate as a presidential candidate. Even you retards didnt want her now you love her/ No one is as stupid as a leftist.

Kamala's base is women, friend.
Women HATE Kamala-wala just as much as men do. She is competing with Hillary for the title of "most HATED woman in America."

Those who support Kamala-wala are the Play-Doh people, i.e. malleable, easily manipulated by the DNC.

Women and young people.
Young people don't like Kamala-Chai-wala either. There just aren't any large pockets of people looking to vote for Kalm-down-ala.

Her base is the Democratic party.

Nobody in the Democrat party wants Kamalambada to be the Presidential candidate, but they were under pressure to make a hasty decision. Most of the Democrat party couldn't give two quarter-shits if Kamalicious loses.

She is reaching women and young people too. She is expanding her base.
Exapnding Kamalidoshus' base isn't difficult. The next person to join will double her base.

Nobody in the Democrat party wants Kamalambada to be the Presidential candidate, but they were under pressure to make a hasty decision. Most of the Democrat party couldn't give two quarter-shits if Kamalicious loses.

Exapnding Kamalidoshus' base isn't difficult. The next person to join will double her base.
Still crazy after all these years.

So you have no valid arguments just the labels "racism' and 'sexism'. Are you really that simple minded?
Democrat party not "democratic". You bastards wouldnt know democracy if it was skull fucking you. Besides harris didnt earn one delegate as a presidential candidate. Even you retards didnt want her now you love her/ No one is as stupid as a leftist.
You call that a valid argument. IRONY....... I hope you get those meds filled soon. I can tell this woman has you in a tizzy.......but I love your screen name, I had to look that up.......is this the origin......Yokuda, sometimes spelled Yakuda, is a continent that lies to the west of Tamriel and was the homeland of the Lefthanded Elves and Redguards, ..
So that is all an imaginary place from some book........I never really could get into fantasy. I was into SciFi for awhile as a teen.

Back