Karl Rove asks a Woman for a date

calling the kettle black?....Me thinks darla,Lady T and runyon are one and the same...could be wrong all could be damo..what the hell do I know..just a guess mind ya!

Man Sherlock Holmes, you just keep cracking all of our secrets. It must be due to all those years on the police force.

Man Sherlock Holmes, you just keep cracking all of our secrets. It must be due to all those years on the police force.

Wait, which are we? All three of us are the same, or Damo is posing as three women on here? I need to know so I don't get confused and think I'm just me.

Wait, which are we? All three of us are the same, or Damo is posing as three women on here? I need to know so I don't get confused and think I'm just me.

Darla = Tiana = Runyon = Damo = Beefy. In reality there are only three posters on this board. BB, Doniston, and the entity known as DarTiaRunDamBeef. All of our conversations have been on sick joke.

Darla = Tiana = Runyon = Damo = Beefy. In reality there are only three posters on this board. BB, Doniston, and the entity known as DarTiaRunDamBeef. All of our conversations have been on sick joke.

Ok so we're all beefy. I am going to go look down my pants now, I can't help it I'm curious.

Well, after peaking I can report where Beefy did not get our nickname from. That is one small penis we are packing, i could not even spot it!

Well, after peaking I can report where Beefy did not get our nickname from. That is one small penis we are packing, i could not even spot it!

Its big enough to satisfy me. Good things come in small packages you know.

I created the site just to mess with your head, it is just you and I... I'm just really good at posting simultaneously and not messing up opinions, etc.

Absolutely...no part............

Tiana, you just gave BB hope. He could live off of this for months. God knows what part of you he'll beg you to post next.

Not into y'alls mentality..then again the Code Pink pics were enough to make a guy run like hell!:cof1:

Back