Kate v. Meghan

The royal family is like the communist party or the far right conservative: stay quiet, follow, smile, don't think, be subservient and we will praise you and feed you. Step out of those bounds and we will castigate you. Look at the republican party under Trump and you see the same sycophantic behaviors. Graham is an example.

"The president [Trump] is a nationalist, which is not at all the same thing as a patriot. A nationalist encourages us to be our worst, and then tells us that we are the best. A nationalist, 'although endlessly brooding on power, victory, defeat, revenge,' wrote Orwell, tends to be 'uninterested in what happens in the real world.' Nationalism is relativist, since the only truth is the resentment we feel when we contemplate others. As the novelist Danilo Kiš put it, nationalism 'has no universal values, aesthetic or ethical.' A patriot, by contrast, wants the nation to live up to its ideals, which means asking us to be our best selves. A patriot must be concerned with the real world, which is the only place where his country can be loved and sustained. A patriot has universal values, standards by which he judges his nation, always wishing it well—and wishing that it would do better." Timothy Snyder 'On Tyranny'

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33917107-on-tyranny

They knew that they were going to lose the funding that they had for security when they decided to quit as working royals....where they got surprised is that Canada refused to step in and do it, that they were on their own.
And *gasp* did you know poor widdle Harry actually had to tap into his gazillion dollar inheritance to pay for the security?!

They are victims I tell ya!

Can you f-ing believe this bullshit? I was neutral on them before but now I loathe them. They make me ill.

When you consider that Charles and Andrew are royals, I don't really see how you can be all that hard on Megan. When she becomes besties with Jeffrey Epstein or starts hoing around on her spouse, then, perhaps I'll have the energy to be more critical of her.

And *gasp* did you know poor widdle Harry actually had to tap into his gazillion dollar inheritance to pay for the security?!

They are victims I tell ya!

Can you f-ing believe this bullshit? I was neutral on them before but now I loathe them. They make me ill.

I believe you are wrong about that, he is said to be worth only $50 million, which is only slightly more than their security cost for one year when they were working. It was no small matter when Canada refused to pay, it was a major kick in the head for their plans, and they never saw it coming.

158356500_4132108773467049_8819128803607703376_n.png

Signalman - Once upon a time. The Queen is the head of the multi-'racial' Commonwealth and has never shown the slightest sign of racism. Racism was one of the necessary lies to get the mugs to expand British capitalism, but remember slavery was illegal in Britain, and the UK abolished it in its colonies and worked against the slave trade tirelessly.

Last edited:
I love it when Queen Elizabeth uses Victoria’s pronoun:

“There were different reactions when the palace was working out what to do,” a source told the Sun. “One, to take the Queen’s view, to issue the quiet statement saying we are unhappy to hear they were unhappy.

Prince Charles wanted to issue point-by-point rebuttal after Harry and Meghan interview
By Yaron Steinbuch
March 12, 2021 | 10:31a

https://pagesix.com/2021/03/12/prin...47.1668120243.1615575325-821131980.1564588701

Back