Kathianne's Identity Issues

um, you're the one who made the claim...so you are asking us to accept your claim based on a proving of a negative?

now thats funny!

Not actually. Im asking you to understand that changing names a lot also means "burning through identities". It basically does mean that, despite your stupidity.

She has had three names on here. So she changed her name twice? Wow, what an earthshaking event!

As I said, I did not saying anything about Roswell. I said something about your theory that reptilian hybrids are ruling our world.

Now people that believe that reptilian hybrids are sucking the life force out of humans so that they can maintain their disguises, and that these reptilian hybrids have been running things since the days of the ancient Sumerian culture, should raise hell about someone changing their online name twice.

She has had three names on here. So she changed her name twice? Wow, what an earthshaking event!

As I said, I did not saying anything about Roswell. I said something about your theory that reptilian hybrids are ruling our world.

Now people that believe that reptilian hybrids are sucking the life force out of humans so that they can maintain their disguises, and that these reptilian hybrids have been running things since the days of the ancient Sumerian culture, should raise hell about someone changing their online name twice.

It is odd to change names that are already fake.

SO you think a balloon really crashed in Roswell? Say you do. I dare you.

It is odd to change names that are already fake.

SO you think a balloon really crashed in Roswell? Say you do. I dare you.

I never said it was a balloon at Roswell.

But I did laugh at the reptilian hybrid nonsense.

Back