Keir Starmer on course for landslide UK election victory

Tory Party’s Worst Defeat in History :ROFLMAO: :crybaby:

Even before Starmer’s resounding majority was confirmed, the recriminations had begun. The end of 14 years of Conservative rule — which many in the party fear will keep them out of office for a generation — laid to waste the political careers of more than half of Sunak's Cabinet

Last edited:
post graduate political education just means you're dumb as fuck, sorry to say.

:truestory:

Keynesian globalist fascistonomics.
Well that is certainly true in his case, notice how he never mentions where he gained his degrees, probably too ashamed.
Let's deal with some facts, Starmer won with less votes than Comrade Corbyn. They only got in because the Liberal Democrats polled better than any time in the past hundred years, the SNP are dead in the water and Nigel Farage reentered politics with the Reform Party which siphoned off millions of Conservative votes. Common sense will prevail in due course when people are brutally reminded just how useless Labour really is, expect the Corbyn and Momentum to crawl out of the woodwork and attempt to take over again.
I'd never say to you that it's not your business but I will say that you just don't understand what's going on. It's not really your fault as very few Americans have a clue either. Boris was the most popular PM in a very long time and but for Covid he'd still be PM. It's really as simple as that, if you choose not to believe than I'll not bother further on the subject.

Well that is certainly true in his case, notice how he never mentions where he gained his degrees, probably too ashamed.
Gorbals-based Hasidism, maggot. GBH.

Haw, haw..................................................haw.

Where did you buy your chemistry set ?

Haw, haw..............................................haw. Haw.

I studied at Lancaster University in the 70s and gained a 2:1 for my sins.

Of course you haven't heard of it, that's because you're an ignorant cunt!! So where did you go, shit for brains?

I'm still there, maggot. Unlike you, a forcibly retired misogynist with haemorrhoids on his head, my education continues.

Back