KY umpemloyment is highest since 83

Ohh, Iraq, Afgansitan, economic stimulus, Pill bill, etc. And wasn't most of the TARP money approved by Bush spent after Obama took office?
Not if it was 2 Trillion it wasn't. TARP funds were only a third of that and were only half spent before congress saw that nobody was paying attention to HOW the money was spent and refused to allow more to go out. Did that change? I don't remember hearing the change.

Not if it was 2 Trillion it wasn't. TARP funds were only a third of that and were only half spent before congress saw that nobody was paying attention to HOW the money was spent and refused to allow more to go out. Did that change? I don't remember hearing the change.

I am not sure anyone knows where we are on the TARP funds or what they were/are being used for.

Ohh, Iraq, Afgansitan, economic stimulus, Pill bill, etc. And wasn't most of the TARP money approved by Bush spent after Obama took office?

Ya got me, I'll have to check. I do know the budget deficits for December, 2008 and January, 2009 added up to the 170 billion Bush stimulus Bill, The plan also gave checks to more than 20 million Social Security beneficiaries and 250,000 handicapped veterans and their widows.

Back