Lance Lied

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
Man....until I read the USADA report I had no idea what an asshole this guy is. I saw his confession on Oprah last night. He tried to be contrite but came off as a self serving prick. He's probably sued 30 or 40 people.....all of whom we're telling the truth...and most of them he did a lot of damage to their lives. It wasn't even big people too. His fucking bike mechanic and his masseure. I mean it's just wow....what a jerk.

I mean the doping and lying about it I can forgive but the way he treated people who were his friends and colleagues is reprehensible.

I like LeMonds comment about the interview "If Lance would have given some of what he was taking to Tyler Hamilton or Floyd Landis they would have beat him.". LOL

Haters will come out of the woodwork!
He won fair and square!
Ray Lewis can be forgiven for his part in a murder, but lance is the worse guy ever!
Cycling is now what it was before lance, zero importance to American sports fans.

Man....until I read the USADA report I had no idea what an asshole this guy is. I saw his confession on Oprah last night. He tried to be contrite but came off as a self serving prick. He's probably sued 30 or 40 people.....all of whom we're telling the truth...and most of them he did a lot of damage to their lives. It wasn't even big people too. His fucking bike mechanic and his masseure. I mean it's just wow....what a jerk.

I mean the doping and lying about it I can forgive but the way he treated people who were his friends and colleagues is reprehensible.

I like LeMonds comment about the interview "If Lance would have given some of what he was taking to Tyler Hamilton or Floyd Landis they would have beat him.". LOL

He is a huge disappointment, I believed him for a long time, stuck up for him. It sickens me.

Last edited:
I'm surprised they have been able to nail him, considering he never once failed a test. He would have gotten by in most other sports, but apparently international cycling aficionados are models of persistency.

I'm surprised they have been able to nail him, considering he never once failed a test. He would have gotten by in most other sports, but apparently international cycling aficionados are models of persistency.
Not really. You don't understand how doping works in an endurance sport like cycling. I the time period we are talking about e.g. 1995 to 2005 there was no analytical test to detect oxygen boosting drugs like EPO. Other drugs like corticosteroids, anabolic steroids, human growth hormone, etc, aren't used in competition. They are used in training so that you can train harder and longer and recover faster than you would be able to normally and thus achieve a higher level of fitness and performance. During this time period the UCI did not have any out of competition drug testing. Drug testing was done before and after competitions, add to that and at that time there was no reliable way to detect oxygen bootsting drugs or blood doping (autologous blood transfusions) with a little bit of scientific expertise and the proper scheduling it was pretty easy to avoid in competition drug testing. That changed when a reliable method of testing for oxygen boosting drugs like EPO was developed, out of competition drug testing was implemented and when UCI adopted the biological passport. Particularly the later, it's done a tremendous job of cleaning up doping in cycling and should be adopted by all major professional sports league.....though I can hear the NFL and the Premier league kicking and screaming in outrage about doing any of those cause both of those sports are a 1,000 times worse than cycling when it comes to doping.

I hope the carcinogenic fuck is ordered to pay back every penny he got in lawsuits!

He should be forced to pay the legal fees of those he sued too !!

His sponsors should also cough up, if they didnt drop his cancerous doped up ass at the first allegation!!

What a waste of good chemotherapy!!

He lost all his corporate endorsements exept the medical needle manufacturer!

He stuck with them so they will stick with him!!

I hope the carcinogenic fuck is ordered to pay back every penny he got in lawsuits!

He should be forced to pay the legal fees of those he sued too !!

His sponsors should also cough up, if they didnt drop his cancerous doped up ass at the first allegation!!

What a waste of good chemotherapy!!
If he loses the whistle blower suit then he's up for triple damages. That alone should whipe him out. The irony there, is that the man he shunned, Floyd Landis, would be in for a percentage of what ever the government recovers.

To me that's one of the few things that give Armstrongs Oprah confession any credibility. Lance could have kept quiet, accepted his ban and it's doubtful much could have been done legaly. Now that he's admitted to doping he's toast financially speaking.

Lance won fare and square
Man purse wearing dorks who quit at tball will show theirtuff ness now that someone is in a hole at their level!

Back