Lance Lied

Man....until I read the USADA report I had no idea what an asshole this guy is. I saw his confession on Oprah last night. He tried to be contrite but came off as a self serving prick. He's probably sued 30 or 40 people.....all of whom we're telling the truth...and most of them he did a lot of damage to their lives. It wasn't even big people too. His fucking bike mechanic and his masseure. I mean it's just wow....what a jerk.

I mean the doping and lying about it I can forgive but the way he treated people who were his friends and colleagues is reprehensible.

I like LeMonds comment about the interview "If Lance would have given some of what he was taking to Tyler Hamilton or Floyd Landis they would have beat him.". LOL

Who really cares.

Corrupt but level
Not exactly true. It just means all the top contenders were cheaters. It also means that the guys who raced clean and had the natural talent to win were buried in the pack and couldn't compete with the cheaters.....so no....it wasn't a level playing field. The cheater who had the best dope and the best doping doctors had a decided advantage.

Last edited:
In all sports if you become great at your sport these days,more than likely you're a cheater. So Lance A.,can join Roger C.,Barry B.,Sammy S., & Mark McG. Just to name a few cheater.:lies:

Back