Laugh @ kooky Kovid kultists with Legion

1m27k0n65p071.png

200331135323-02-dr-fauci-trnd-exlarge-169.jpg

I've been watching Leah Remini's Scientology series and I've noticed many similarities with the Kooky Kult of Kovid.

- Separation from family/friends and isolation
- Following ever-changing rules for "the greater good"
- Completely ignoring any information that does not fit with the belief system
- Following every word from the Kult leader (L/ Ron Hubbard/Fauci) and worshiping him (LRH books/Fauci dolls/merch, even cupcakes)
- Anyone questioning the narrative is the enemy/outcast and must be attacked

There's the same kind of never-ending threat/reward system, too.

Whereas the Kooky Kovidian Kultist is kept in fear because of "newly discovered mutations", the Scientologist is told "we have found new LRH books in the secret vault" and they must pay for them.

The most dedicated Kooky Kultists of Kovid are the "vaccinated" elite who actually want digital vax passports. It's proof they are saving the world! How wonderful and noble. :palm:

Anything I missed here? I'm sure there are more.

You've seen the memes about Kovid being a Kooky Kult.

After seeing these documentaries... it's hard to deny.

588,000 Americans dead from Covid, and we're suppose to take serious a hit piece from a poster who believed Covid was nothing more dangerous than the common flu and gargling Lysol was the solution?

Next

Obviously you weren't one. That sucks!

200331135323-02-dr-fauci-trnd-exlarge-169.jpg

I've been watching Leah Remini's Scientology series and I've noticed many similarities with the Kooky Kult of Kovid.

- Separation from family/friends and isolation
- Following ever-changing rules for "the greater good"
- Completely ignoring any information that does not fit with the belief system
- Following every word from the Kult leader (L/ Ron Hubbard/Fauci) and worshiping him (LRH books/Fauci dolls/merch, even cupcakes)
- Anyone questioning the narrative is the enemy/outcast and must be attacked

There's the same kind of never-ending threat/reward system, too.

Whereas the Kooky Kovidian Kultist is kept in fear because of "newly discovered mutations", the Scientologist is told "we have found new LRH books in the secret vault" and they must pay for them.

The most dedicated Kooky Kultists of Kovid are the "vaccinated" elite who actually want digital vax passports. It's proof they are saving the world! How wonderful and noble. :palm:

Anything I missed here? I'm sure there are more.

You've seen the memes about Kovid being a Kooky Kult.

After seeing these documentaries... it's hard to deny.

Those Scientologists are bad news. If they don't like you, they'll set you up with a rape charge.

Nobody likes them. They're in Clearwater.

Those Scientologists are bad news. If they don't like you, they'll set you up with a rape charge. Nobody likes them. They're in Clearwater.

The Kooky Kovid Kultists are worse, because they control the US government, most of the media, and Big Tech.

Back