Laugh @ leftists with Legion

iu

He's one of those people who tried to be a comedian- UNTIL PEOPLE STARTED LAUGHING AT HIM!

Is that so? I thought Maher was a comedian his whole career.

Maher began his career as a comedian and actor. He was host of the New York City comedy club Catch a Rising Star in 1979. Maher began appearing on Johnny Carson's and David Letterman's shows in 1982. In 2003, Maher became the host, co-producer, and co-writer of Real Time with Bill Maher, a weekly hour-long political comedy talk show on the cable television network HBO.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Maher#Early_career

The yankees won the world series.

I voted for him. I never thought of that one before. :rolleyes:

By law we're supposed to bill out this amount of percentage of their salary.
Minimum wage is going up. 32bj

The NFL will require its teams to spend a minimum of $180 million on roster salaries in 2021,
which represents an increase of the previous figure of $175 million.

What happened to the recycled paper? We're running out of trees to cut, plant more. :palm:

Hasbro To Add Small Accessory To All Mrs. Potato Head Sets

Mrs.-Patato-Head-new-accessory-1170x630.jpg

Starting next week, Hasbro will be adding another handy accessory to its lovable Mrs. Potato Head toy.

“We don’t want to say what it is—but all the parents are going to love it,” CEO Brian Goldner said in a creepy press conference. “I’ll just say, we believe this new part is going to be a real wiener!”

The CEO then threw his head back and laughed for over two minutes.

“We just felt it was terribly bigoted not to offer this flamboyant potato the option,” The CEO said, composing himself. “And what we found was there are still a few kids who out there who haven’t been totally re-educated on science. This nation was built on the idea that one’s genitalia can simply be added or removed on a whim. We believe a potato person should deliver that message to our youth.”

Update: Any parent who does not choose to buy a new Mrs. Potato Head will be investigated by Biden’s DOJ.

https://thegloriousamerican.com/featured/hasbro-to-add-small-accessory-to-all-mrs-potato-head-sets/

Back