LAWYERS

Phantasmal

Harris/Walz
Staff member
I have a legal question, how does one go about brining a class action suit?

Several of my breast friends have been hassled by TSA personnel because of their reconstructive surgery issues.

I would really appreciate your education on this matter.

Several of my breast friends have been hassled by TSA personnel because of their reconstructive surgery issues.

I think you would probably have to have a large glass jar, big enough to hold the suit, and then plenty of pickel juice.

I'd be willing to hastle your breast friends when they aren't worried about time and boarding an airplane, and whatnot...

:yay:

Our resident legal expert should be able to help you, although he'll probably try to charge you.

Well first you get a huge, huge vat. Fill it three quarters with sea salt and to the tippy top with tap water. Stir until salt is dissolved. Plop in one packet of instant class action law suit and there you go!

That's how you go about brining a class action law suit! :good4u:

I love it, I shortened the word because I was in a hurry, my bad and I do apologize for upsetting Freedom with my spelling.

stuckonstupid.jpg

I love it, I shortened the word because I was in a hurry, my bad and I do apologize for upsetting Freedom with my spelling.

Once again you have shown how far off your cognitive skills are.
I found the error to be amusing and it is sad that you were totally unable to see the humor in it.
You should really try laughing at yourself, once in awhile.
But then your overblown pride probably prevents you from doing that.

I guess I should apologize for telling a little joke and it causing your panties to get all in a knot. :palm:

I found the error to be amusing and it is sad that you were totally unable to see the humor in it.

I guess I should apologize for telling a little joke and it causing your panties to get all in a knot. :palm:

We love you really, it wasn't that bad a joke. 6/10

Her panties in a knot would pass for foreplay. :palm:

Once again you have shown how far off you cognitive skills are.

Overblown pride, ahahahaha, yes, that is me, so please refer to me as, Your Highness, from now on. Princess Rana

I laugh when I find humor, I just find you sad, mostly.

Overblown pride, ahahahaha, yes, that is me, so please refer to me as, Your Highness, from now on. Princess Rana

I laugh when I find humor, I just find you sad, mostly.

I never said that I found you to have a lot of pride, I just said that the little you have is overblown.
I would say that Fishwife Rana would be more appropriate.

What's truly sad, is that you got so butthurt over a little comedy.
But then, sad describes you so well.

I never said that I found you to have a lot of pride, I just said that the little you have is overblown.
I would say that Fishwife Rana would be more appropriate.

What's truly sad, is that you got so butthurt over a little comedy.
But then, sad describes you so well.

So, there is shame in selling fish?

I would wear it as a badge of achievement when rewarded by yourself.

You may call me Princess Fishwife!

Back