LAWYERS

So, there is shame in selling fish?

I would wear it as a badge of achievement when rewarded by yourself.

You may call me Princess Fishwife!

You may want to educate yourself on what the term "fishwife" pertains to.
All the rest of your post; is nothing more then a pathetic attempt, by you, to attempt to save what's left of your dignity.

You may want to educate yourself on what the term "fishwife" pertains to.
All the rest of your post; is nothing more then a pathetic attempt, by you, to attempt to save what's left of your dignity.

A fishwife is a woman who sells fish, what meaning do you wish it to convey?

I would like to here it from you...instead of guessing at your meaning, I might get it wrong, and I wouldn't want to get you wrong!

My dignity, ahahahahaha, you ARE special, Free, truly special!

A fishwife is a woman who sells fish, what meaning do you wish it to convey?

I would like to here it from you...instead of guessing at your meaning, I might get it wrong, and I wouldn't want to get you wrong!

My dignity, ahahahahaha, you ARE special, Free, truly special!

Like I said, you might want to inform yourself of what the phrase means; or you can continue acting like it's a compliment, which is even funnier then it was meant to be.

I laugh at your attempt to save your dignity, also.

Then you probably shouldn't live in one and I'm sure that your neighbors would be most appreciative of that fact.

Hey everybody...let's hear it for "Grammar Man"!

btw...good job with "pickel" ...you are so "tha man"!!

I'm not going to laugh...

Oh hell...:rofl::lmao::lol:

Like I said, you might want to inform yourself of what the phrase means; or you can continue acting like it's a compliment, which is even funnier then it was meant to be.

I laugh at your attempt to save your dignity, also.

My dignity hasn't suffered, you are delusional, once again!

No, I ask you for the meaning, how am I to guess what you mean. Otherwise, I will just go with the woman who sells fish! There is no shame in that.

You are quite funny in thinking I would worry about my dignity on an anonymous forum.

My dignity is quite intact, regardless of what you think!

Your saying something doesn't make it true or close to truth!

I never said that I found you to have a lot of pride, I just said that the little you have is overblown.
I would say that Fishwife Rana would be more appropriate.

What's truly sad, is that you got so butthurt over a little comedy.
But then, sad describes you so well.

Fishwife!

Hey everybody...let's hear it for "Grammar Man"!

btw...good job with "pickel" ...you are so "tha man"!!

Oh hell...:rofl::lmao::lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmTGGpb5_Cw

That's the best you can come up with!! :palm:

You really need to get off the couch and interact with other people, once in a while. :good4u:

By the way, I fixed that for you.
No thanks necessary.

In other words, Free doesn't even know what a fishwife or he is afraid to convey what he means! He just wants to hint, instead of coming right out and saying it.

What does fishwife mean, if not a seller of fish, Free?

My dignity hasn't suffered, you are delusional, once again!

No, I ask you for the meaning, how am I to guess what you mean. Otherwise, I will just go with the woman who sells fish! There is no shame in that.

You are quite funny in thinking I would worry about my dignity on an anonymous forum.

My dignity is quite intact, regardless of what you think!

Your saying something doesn't make it true or close to truth!

Then you have no problem with being thought of as a cock sucker; seeing as how guys find the trait kind of appealing.

In other words, Free doesn't even know what a fishwife or he is afraid to convey what he means! He just wants to hint, instead of coming right out and saying it.

What does fishwife mean, if not a seller of fish, Free?

But the amount of amusement I'm getting, from watching you try to apply salve to that butthurt of yours, is way more fun.

Then you have no problem with being thought of as a cock sucker; seeing as how guys find the trait kind of appealing.

Is that what you are calling me, Free is a cock sucker? Is that the meaning of fish wife?

Not where I come from, it means an abusive, scolding woman, but I guess you have given the word a new meaning! Thanks, I appreciate the kinds words!

I am sorry you feel that way about me, what a gentlemen! And you think it my dignity that suffers here! ahahahahahahaha that is rich!

Is that what you are calling me, Free is a cock sucker? Is that the meaning of fish wife?

Not where I come from, it means an abusive, scolding woman, but I guess you have given the word a new meaning! Thanks, I appreciate the kinds words!

I am sorry you feel that way about me, what a gentlemen! And you think it my dignity that suffers here! ahahahahahahaha that is rich!

It's obvious that you're reading comprehension skills are in dire need of help; but if you can find where I posted that the two have a correlation, please bump it forward.

By the way, you're a little unclear about the definition you gave.
You didn't clarify if it refered to the phrase "fishwife" or "cock sucker"; but then you obviously know yourself, better then I ever want to.

It's obvious that you're reading comprehension skills are in dire need of help; but if you can find where I posted that the two have a correlation, please bump it forward.

By the way, you're a little unclear about the definition you gave.
You didn't clarify if it refered to the phrase "fishwife" or "cock sucker"; but then you obviously know yourself, better then I ever want to.

Later, Yurt the Second, you can chase your own tail on this one. I and everyone else can see what you wrote, deny till your cows come home, but it is what it is!

Now, back on ignore because I don't need this kind of trash to fill my mind!

Later, Yurt the Second, you can chase your own tail on this one. I and everyone else can see what you wrote, deny till your cows come home, but it is what it is!

Now, back on ignore because I don't need this kind of trash to fill my mind!

Are you now saying that it's not considered a compliment, even though guys find it a highly desireable skill!!!

Your understanding of things, seems to be kind of confusing.

Overblown pride, ahahahaha, yes, that is me, so please refer to me as, Your Highness, from now on. Princess Rana

I laugh when I find humor, I just find you sad, mostly.

Actually, Rana is the official goddess of the Holy Trinity, so people may call you your Supreme Being/Ladyness or Goddess Rana.

:loveu:

Getting back to the OP question, you don't have a suit unless you can claim injury. Since you liberal gals asked for the TSA officer's phone number after he felt you up, I'd say that you don't have much of a case.

Getting back to the OP question, you don't have a suit unless you can claim injury. Since you liberal gals asked for the TSA officer's phone number after he felt you up, I'd say that you don't have much of a case.

You don't think being felt up is wrong? I know of an a woman in her late seventies that had to endure this. To some woman this is very invasive and causes a lot of mental distress. It has to be physical harm before you can take action?

It just seems wrong. May I have them arrested for improper touching?

Back