Lefties - are you sitting down?

Maybe not Desh, but they were fully sold on his march to war based on fear rhetoric.
We as a nation do deserve Bush and Cheney, and no better than them for now.
I agree with BAC on that.

Maybe not Desh, but they were fully sold on his march to war based on fear rhetoric.
We as a nation do deserve Bush and Cheney, and no better than them for now.
I agree with BAC on that.

Very good usc, you have posted three lines, and are moving up the posting totem poll, having surpassed SuperFreak and the Diapered Don, Donny, moving into the number three slot? Your training is coming along well, no need to thank me, butt, would it kill you to?

Very good usc, you have posted three lines, and are moving up the posting totem poll, having surpassed SuperFreak and the Diapered Don, Donny, moving into the number three slot? Your training is coming along well, no need to thank me, butt, would it kill you to?

You are sounding like topper now...hmm
I am myself and too old to train.
heck it is hard enough being me, I sure don't want to be something else.

More absolute stupidity from the Crap gallery when you ever decode to post something reasonable, perhaps you too can become a qualified poster rather than a simple(ton) distraction.

More absolute stupidity from the Crap gallery when you ever decode to post something reasonable, perhaps you too can become a qualified poster rather than a simple(ton) distraction.

Donny, I've aways known that you like to just bitch about everything, if you don't get your way, butt here you are even acting mean spirited and childish, and it is not becoming to you, or your image as the grand old man of these Boards? Why don''t you just be Happy that the title of Board Historian was bestowed on your rounded shoulders and quit the bitching and whining all the time, capiscia? You libs are moore and moore earning reputations as spoiled bratty crybabies, who will never admit their numerous mistakes...after all, I was the only one who defended you from that vicious cyber-skewering the lefty Darla gave to you, leaving you only 1/4 of a man, and you were only 1/2 of a man before she set into you? You cannot even handle a lefty babe, and you think you are going to win a cyber pissing match with yours truly, when you barely have a prostate left...sorry, you have been skewered again, better luck next time? TOUCHE mf.

Didn't Arnold try this a few years ago, and it failed then?

But you're right, it's money the dems will have to spend in California, when California otherwise is a lock. I hope the dems are getting smart. They should be coming up with ways to force the R's to spend money in the bible belt.

Oh yeah! I forgot about that. Actually, Arnold tried to implement a congressional re-districting plan - which allegedly would have added more repubs to the Cali House delegation. It got shot down.

After that debacle, I think Maria told Arnold to sit down and shut up and let her run the state ;)

Donny, I've aways known that you like to just bitch about everything, if you don't get your way, butt here you are even acting mean spirited and childish, and it is not becoming to you, or your image as the grand old man of these Boards? Why don''t you just be Happy that the title of Board Historian was bestowed on your rounded shoulders and quit the bitching and whining all the time, capiscia? You libs are moore and moore earning reputations as spoiled bratty crybabies, who will never admit their numerous mistakes...after all, I was the only one who defended you from that vicious cyber-skewering the lefty Darla gave to you, leaving you only 1/4 of a man, and you were only 1/2 of a man before she set into you? You cannot even handle a lefty babe, and you think you are going to win a cyber pissing match with yours truly, when you barely have a prostate left...sorry, you have been skewered again, better luck next time? TOUCHE mf.
you are braying at the wind again. saying nothing of merit, and just making noise. No Touche", no nothing, But you are definitely the champion Blow-hard.

Folks, do you see how Donny had to double post, two one liner posts, and even then, he could not get the spelling right in either one? This is becoming a rout? I feel like someone should stop me, I cannot stop myself, he is bringing out my mean streak, the way lefties will sometimes do? No mas, no mas?

Folks, do you see how Donny had to double post, two one liner posts, and even then, he could not get the spelling right in either one? This is becoming a rout? I feel like someone should stop me, I cannot stop myself, he is bringing out my mean streak, the way lefties will sometimes do? No mas, no mas?
Not a new streak, Just more of the same You should be on the tonight show--- then people could just turn you off. This way you are just a distraction

Let me guess .. you think you're on stage.

Back