Leftists will stoop to anything

OMG! GREAT POST! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, I'VE BEEN BELIEVING THE LEFT FOR YEARS. I BELIEVED THEY HAD MORALS AND ARGUMENTS! Because of this post, I saw the LIGHT!

OMG! GREAT POST! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, I'VE BEEN BELIVING THE RIGHT FOR YEARS. I BELIEVED THEY HAD MORALS AND ARGUMENTS! Because of this post I saw the LIGHT!

Now tell me where in her link she stated we should be FORCED to recycle and I'll ask where did she explain why we should recycle...............basic profiling................

Today, it seems.....if you recycle........you are a Left Winger and an idiot.........because you had the freedom to NOT recycle............Brain Stew on that one kids.

Aha! You're right. It was RacistX! Sorrry...you bigots all start to look alike.
See Folks how the Liberal Brat Howey capitulated after I posted the following....................Let the readers decide, please Folks, read all these posts. This pin-headed cretin needs to be put in his place..... I WIN AGAIN, how sweet it is. Howey be one stupit MF'er.....ROTFLMAO...I just might piss my pants laughing on this one.......Howey falls into every trap that I set on here, it is almost unfair for me to cyber Lobotomize the fool again and again, the problem being that I cannot always locate his pea brain.....
http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sho...-we-POST/page6
Now, the Brat Howey has banned me on his "QUESTION" thread, big ***KING deal. I may just join that debate group if I can debate Howey, The Brat. I would turn his stinky ass everyway butt loose, if they would only let me debate the Fool. I would not even consider debating Zappy, because he is too weak minded, and Zappy's Pin Head would just not be a serious challenge for me in a debate, no way, no how.

It's like he's Legion Troll Yurt's functionally retarded little brother. How cute!
I challenge you to a debate, Fool, what you say? I know that you will cower under, and banning me off your stupit "Question" thread post proves it. I have never banned any Liberal Cabalista from any of my posts, because I fear no one on this Forum, unlike you Howey boy who quakes at the first sight of my Superman Avatar. I bet that you wake up every morning wondering if I am going to post to you, then you think of ways to avoid answering me, like your banning me.....LOL.....If you were out here, you would be shining my Salvatore Ferragamo shoes, size 13D, and say; "How is that Boss?", they does shine, Boss.

State Legislative Session Accomplishments

Funding Recycling and Waste Reduction Programs

We succeeded in amending the final version of HB 7 (Darby) to include an important annual report requirement so Texans will be able to learn how the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) is spending money allocated for waste management, waste reduction and recycling programs. Up until now, the state agency has never had to report what this funding was going towards. In addition, the TCEQ is no longer allowed to spend these funds on vague “support related activities,” which can mean just about anything.

We also succeeded in convincing the State to examine its electronics purchasing policies and track how much is spent to purchase EPEAT-rated electronics (an environmental ranking system similar to Energy Star). This new policy will be implemented even though the accompanying legislation, HB 3688 (Naishtat), did not actually pass. When a state as large as Texas agrees to purchase environmentally friendly electronics, it drives the entire industry in the right direction.

Market-Based Solutions to Reduce Air Pollution

We played a supporting role in helping pass SB 1727 (Deuell) to allocate more funding for the Texas Emissions Reduction Program. The money for this program comes from industry and consumer fees, not taxpayers, yet lawmakers have often let its funding sit unused. Putting more of the existing funding into the program will help improve our air quality in many parts of Texas that badly need it.

Giving Municipal Ratepayers a Say in Their Utility

We led efforts to stop HB 410 (Watson), which would have allowed the City of Austin to make dramatic changes to the Austin Energy public utility without ever submitting the decision to voters as the city’s charter allows. We helped defeat the push to transfer governance of our energy utility to an unelected, unaccountable board, and we kept more control in the hands of residents.

Protect Air, Water, Property Rights

We significantly contributed to the defeat of SB 957 (Fraser) [: it] would have eliminated the rights of residents, businesses and local governments to challenge polluting facilities before a neutral law judge. These hearings are crucial to ensure that communities have complete and accurate information when approving pollution permits.

Local Issues, Local Control

We led successful efforts to stop HB 2416 (Springer), which would have pre-empted any and all local ordinances addressing single-use bag pollution. Local governments are the ones paying for the problems single-use bags create, so they should have the ability to pass ordinances to address the problem as they see fit.

We also helped defeat HB 1496 (Taylor), which would have prevented municipalities from adopting or enforcing any local ordinances governing gas drilling (or “fracking”) sites, and HB 2828 (Dale), which would have done the same for gas pipelines, compressor stations and processing facilities.

Responsible Liquid Waste Rules

We organized and led the fight to stop HB 2996 (T. King) which would have weakened environmental standards for handling liquid waste materials such as grease trap and portable toilet waste.

Maybe they're far to the left of the Texas legislature, but they're just your garden variety environmental group.

Leftists are trying to take away all your guns. You need to go get out your guns and carry them with you at all times. You can't be safe without your guns, even in an elementary school because black children are carrying guns to shoot you with.

Buy a Gun today for baby jesus's sake!

Leftists are trying to take away all your guns. You need to go get out your guns and carry them with you at all times. You can't be safe without your guns, even in an elementary school because black children are carrying guns to shoot you with.

Buy a Gun today for baby jesus's sake!

I've asked thousands of Right Wingers to show me any type of proof the Left Wing is trying to take away all guns. None have had a link to ANY credible Left Winger ever stating they wanted to take away all guns. You only believe that because you heard it from the NRA. But guess what, you know that Corporate corruption the Left keeps talking about? Get this.....

In 2005 the NRA started taking donations from Gun Manufacturers. The NRA gets $14Million-$35Million yearly. NRA sells that Obama is going to take all your guns away, the fish bite and buy record amounts of guns and ammo. Record profits for Big Gun Co.

Start a fire and sell fire extinguishers. In fact the EVERY SINGLE person that made your claims has the same reaction when I ask them who stated they want to ban all guns.......the exact same reaction....;

"I JUST KNOW WHAT THEY ARE REALLY THINKING"...............................................:palm:

Back