Let the Witch Hunts Begin.

The differance is what this guys was doing was a CRIME.

During the commision of a crime if people Die because you commited a crime youre charged.

The choppers would not have been their if he had not commited this crime.
Only a specific class of Felony. I don't think driving away from police is particularly that type of felony. While eluding the police can be a felony, it is usually class 4 or 5 and does not rise to the level of felony needed for felony murder.... I think.

However, if grandma has a heart attack watching it on the news it is stretching it to say that he should be charged for it. And those who are rubbernecking take on a certain responsibility for their own action.

Only a specific class of Felony. I don't think driving away from police is particularly that type of felony. While eluding the police can be a felony, it is usually class 4 or 5 and does not rise to the level of felony needed for felony murder.... I think.

However, if grandma has a heart attack watching it on the news it is stretching it to say that he should be charged for it. And those who are rubbernecking take on a certain responsibility for their own action.

I agree. I am surprised they are even considering charging this guy.

The differance is what this guys was doing was a CRIME.

During the commision of a crime if people Die because you commited a crime youre charged.

The choppers would not have been their if he had not commited this crime.

Even though a crime has been committed there must be some test of causation or specifically forsight. If he really did foresee two helicopters crashing into each other as a consequence of his actions then fine, throw the book at him, but i would wager that was rather unlikely.

I will have to watch about overtime parking. If someone else cannot get the space and dies in a wreck while searching for another one...wow murder one on my back!

Was that the name of it? The girl was in her bra I think, walking down the street, and then it ended up she was the heiress to the O'Henry candy bar fortune.

It was funny.

I remember that one! That was funny.

You're cracking me up with this.

LOL, every now and then I like to do a throw back to the days when conservatives where thumping their chests and calling us traitors. I was offended then, but looking back, it was actually pretty funny stuff if you didn't take it seriously.

Back