Let's Go Rays!!!

congrats on only being a few games ahead of a team that has had half their good players out for extended periods of time/ most of the season

god this year was so tilting. even years are supposed to be good. 2011 is going to really blow. nothing good happened in 2010 for me. nothing.

congrats on only being a few games ahead of a team that has had half their good players out for extended periods of time/ most of the season

A FEW games ahead?!?! They are a half a game ahead of the Yankees and this shit ain't over yet. They should be several games ahead as bad as the yanks have played but they're not and they won't be. If we finish first I am going to LAUGH.

why would you talk about the red sux. They aren't doing anything, even if they were healthy. One need only look at last year for proof.

A FEW games ahead?!?! They are a half a game ahead of the Yankees and this shit ain't over yet. They should be several games ahead as bad as the yanks have played but they're not and they won't be. If we finish first I am going to LAUGH.
If stats are any indicator.....and in baseball they usually are, the national league team has eclipsed the junior league. Who ever wins the NLCS will win the Series. Probably in 4.

why would you talk about the red sux. They aren't doing anything, even if they were healthy. One need only look at last year for proof.

the fuck you talking about. we were over 600 for a good portion of the year until we had to sit out like 4 of our starters. even with all our injuries we only ended being back 5 or so games (haven't checked lately)

If stats are any indicator.....and in baseball they usually are, the national league team has eclipsed the junior league. Who ever wins the NLCS will win the Series. Probably in 4.
Yeah that was the consensus last year as well. Phillies had the better pitching, they were hitters blah blah blah, and what happened, the Yanks were the champions. Say it with me, 28 in twenty-ten.

Yes, the Yankees and Red Sox have it so rough.

:rolleyes:

I have zero sympathy for the Rays. Maybe if they had fans that showed up to ballgames while the team was in the middle of a heated pennant race at the end of September instead of having to give away 20,000 ticket the club would have some cash to throw around.

I have zero sympathy for the Rays. Maybe if they had fans that showed up to ballgames while the team was in the middle of a heated pennant race at the end of September instead of having to give away 20,000 ticket the club would have some cash to throw around.

BOOYA.

rays and the rays fans in particular are a bunch of proles. worst fans in any sport. total sheep followers.

The stadium was built in a horrible location and the economy is in the shitter.

To pretend that far superior market factors in NY and Boston are due to some sort of virtue of the fans is stupid.

And now the Rays get to face some of the toughest pitching in baseball. It looks like Yankees and Texas in the ALCS.

Texas? For real? I don't think anyone from my division is going to be doing much for the next couple of years. At least they can do better than the Twins...

Back