Let's Go Rays!!!

Texas? For real? I don't think anyone from my division is going to be doing much for the next couple of years. At least they can do better than the Twins...
Texas has got the pitchers. Lee is hard for ANYONE to hit and in a five game series the Rays will face him twice. unless they lose in 3

Texas has got the pitchers. Lee is hard for ANYONE to hit and in a five game series the Rays will face him twice. unless they lose in 3

There's a statement I never thought to see. Damn, what has happened to the world?!? On top of that the traditional leaders of the AL West, the A's and Mariners are the two weakest members, and Anaheim is now weaker than the Rangers, who are in 1st... :confused:

Rays pitching is deeper than NY's pitching is at this moment. I predict the Rays will win that one.
Rays have to get through Texas first and I don't believe they can do it in only 5 games. If the ALDS was a 7 game affair, maybe, but not in 5. Whoever got Texas in the ALDS got the short end of the stick and that ends up being the Rays.

BOOYA.

rays and the rays fans in particular are a bunch of proles. worst fans in any sport. total sheep followers.

They built the stadium on what is basically Tampa's barrier island. It is somewhat remote from other population centers and the local demographics are not very good. In Tampa, in this economy, they still probably would not sellout.

Again, it's not the virtue of NY and Boston fans that make the market for baseball more attractive in those cities. That's still stupid.

The worst type of fans are the fags that don't root for the home team and instead jump on a bandwagon, i.e., 95% of dick sucking Red Sox/Yankee fans.

Rays have to get through Texas first and I don't believe they can do it in only 5 games. If the ALDS was a 7 game affair, maybe, but not in 5. Whoever got Texas in the ALDS got the short end of the stick and that ends up being the Rays.
Hmmm... For some reason I was thinking they were seeing NY next. My post makes no sense otherwise...

Don't worry. I'm not usually this air headed.

Wow stringy abandoned this thread almost as quick as Chap abandoned the thread about the future world champion Patriots. Where ya at String? Hard to believe the rays really were the best team in baseball.

Abandoned what?

I was worried the way they came in with the offense off and it's pretty bleak, but they are not out of it yet.

Let's go Rays!

One more to get back home. It's only three games, now two. Any team can get hot for a few games and the Rays certainly can.

I would LOVE for the Rays to get into two more knockdown drag outs vs Texas, come away the winners and then play a well rested Yankees team.

Have the Rangers announced WHO will be their pitcher in Game 5? Any guesses? Can the Rays, (or anyone for that matter) hit Lee.

Well the Rays hit Lee, but not well enough. I am not sure that the Yankees can hit him any better, but we get 7 games to beat them. Sure am glad (now) that we were the wild card

Back