Let's Go Reds

WE DON'T, WE DON'T, WE DON'T MESS AROUND, HEY!!!

Cincinnati Reds. Best offense in MLB and soon to be your next world champions!

Congrats!!!

I was wrong about St. Louis, but I have to agree with Threedee, the Phillies have the edge in my opinion.

Oswalt will be the difference.

Only Fags go for the silly Phillies.

You watch your goddamned mouth. Go eat some "chili" and spaghetti you ignorant shit.

The reigning NL champs will once again represent the National League in the World Series. With their offense and three elite pitchers and Halladay and Oswalt capable of pitching on short rest, no one else has a chance.

You watch your goddamned mouth. Go eat some "chili" and spaghetti you ignorant shit.

The reigning NL champs will once again represent the National League in the World Series. With their offense and three elite pitchers and Halladay and Oswalt capable of pitching on short rest, no one else has a chance.
Oh go suck on a cheese steak wit out. Votto is going smack your pitchers around and Chapman is going to put out your lights.

I wouldn't bet money for or aganist the Reds. If the Red offense goes on another roll there's not a team in the Majors that can stop them. If their starting pitchers pick it up a notch they can go the distance to. If either one of those don't happen...we won't be in the post season long.

I'm betting money that the Phillies beat the Reds.

Nothing personal, but the pitching is really an eye opener.

Good luck though.

You'll need it.
But but but, you had the pitching last year too and the Yankees still ended up with the ring. Say it with me, 28 in twenty-ten!

Back