Lets just all admit that what we are doing here is absurd

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
I was just reading through a thread, and it really hit me how hilarious this whole situation is. Adults talking about bans like it's a timeout, arguing about the dumbest shit on here. Not a single one of us would talk to anyone on here the same in real life as they would on here. That's not to say I am sorry for some of the horrible things I've said, it's just I do have the self awareness to admit that we are a bunch of fucking weirdos that found each other on the internet and all we do is just troll each other all day. We are all trolls trolling trolls, and like a fish not noticing their in water we have fallen into like this limbo state. Our brains actually go into this bizarre primal lizard state of consciousness each time we come to post on here. We are just venting. It's fun to vent. I would say it is natural and human. But have some self awareness. What we are doing is FUCKING ABSURD.

Desh, I am still threadbanning you from this thread. No matter how introspective I am feeling, you still stay out. Please seek help, I mean that with all sincerity.

I was just reading through a thread, and it really hit me how hilarious this whole situation is. Adults talking about bans like it's a timeout, arguing about the dumbest shit on here. Not a single one of us would talk to anyone on here the same in real life as they would on here. That's not to say I am sorry for some of the horrible things I've said, it's just I do have the self awareness to admit that we are a bunch of fucking weirdos that found each other on the internet and all we do is just troll each other all day. We are all trolls trolling trolls, and like a fish not noticing their in water we have fallen into like this limbo state. Our brains actually go into this bizarre primal lizard state of consciousness each time we come to post on here. We are just venting. It's fun to vent. I would say it is natural and human. But have some self awareness. What we are doing is FUCKING ABSURD.

Desh, I am still threadbanning you from this thread. No matter how introspective I am feeling, you still stay out. Please seek help, I mean that with all sincerity.

It's what happens in a lax place where trolls and pompous air horns have free reign. Heck, I couldn't share restaurants without being told to put a gun in my mouth and kill myself. Discussion is a rarity and half the time all you can do is point and laugh. This place has some real dinguses trolling and others swearing by such bogus sources you hope they are just trolling.

Two meme phrases fit me with this.

1. I'm not an asshole I'm a hemorrhoid, I irritate assholes.

2. I don't treat people badly I treat them accordingly.

It's what happens in a lax place where trolls and pompous air horns have free reign. Heck, I couldn't share restaurants without being told to put a gun in my mouth and kill myself. Discussion is a rarity and half the time all you can do is point and laugh. This place has some real dinguses trolling and others swearing by such bogus sources you hope they are just trolling.

"meme phrases" wtf jade

those aren't real.

just call theme phrases lol

Yes you are a hemorrhoid...on the asshole of society.

You just proved Grinds point of this thread.:)

giphy.gif

I think people would be less likely to flame your restaurant threads if you didn't troll others by dropping in to attack sources and stuff like that.

Stardawg: "... and it really hit me how hilarious this whole situation is."
Jack: Probably why most of us come here. :)

I think people would be less likely to flame your restaurant threads if you didn't troll others by dropping in to attack sources and stuff like that.

No, it's just Teflon and a few others being themselves. They've been like that from the start. It was my fault for not using the ban feature to start with. I was actually impressed with Yurt on that discussion despite or indifference. The only person I really troll is TDAK because he is literally just a clown bopper. I'd actually call it counter trolling. Bad habit of mine evolved from dealing with my OCD riddled mind trolling me. The others are just me being snarky about their bs. I will always attack sources that are utter bullshit or links people really shouldn't go to for reasons not involving the news. Seeing people gobble on sensationalist news is embarrassing. If they want to show it off and strut like a peacock they are open game to criticism.

Last edited:

I’ve been saying that for years. Nobody comes here to “debate” politics. Anyone who thinks that they do is deluding themselves.

So basically you are fucking perfect and it is everyone else

Is there any thread you don’t try to make yourself a martyr?

No, it's just Teflon and a few others being themselves. They've been like that from the start. It was my fault for not using the ban feature to start with. I was actually impressed with Yurt on that discussion despite or indifference. The only person I really troll is TDAK because he is literally just a clown bopper. I'd actually call it counter trolling. Bad habit of mine evolved from dealing with my OCD riddled mind trolling me. The others are just me being snarky about their bs. I will always attack sources that are utter bullshit or links people really shouldn't go to for reasons not involving the news. Seeing people gobble on sensationalist news is embarrassing. If they want to show it off and strut like a peacock they are open game to criticism.

Ahhh, we get it. What you do isn't classified as trolling. It is you being down for the struggle?

Cognitive dissonance is such a mind fuck. You are literally proving Grinds point with every post. Except you don't possess the self awareness to realize that you are what he is talking about.

I know I am an example of what he is talking about.

On further reflection, I have decided to turn over a new leaf. I am no longer going to wish death, cancer or some disease on any posters of JPP. It really is pointless. I don't apologize for anything I have said. But, going forward, I will not engage in that type of behavior.

More than likely I am just going to ignore Jade and treat him like Desh. He really is a sad, pathetic excuse for life. Truth be told I feel sorry for him and I have zero doubt that I would say the things I say to him here right to his face. Because I have confronted people like him before. He has too many enablers on this site, but that really shouldn't be any of my business.

If he chooses to be a 30 something wasted piece of sperm that is his choice. If others choose to enable him in his made up symptoms that is their choice. They are crippling him, but he was crippled already.

Onward and upward

On further reflection, I have decided to turn over a new leaf. I am no longer going to wish death, cancer or some disease on any posters of JPP. It really is pointless. I don't apologize for anything I have said. But, going forward, I will not engage in that type of behavior.

More than likely I am just going to ignore Jade and treat him like Desh. He really is a sad, pathetic excuse for life. Truth be told I feel sorry for him and I have zero doubt that I would say the things I say to him here right to his face. Because I have confronted people like him before. He has too many enablers on this site, but that really shouldn't be any of my business.

If he chooses to be a 30 something wasted piece of sperm that is his choice. If others choose to enable him in his made up symptoms that is their choice. They are crippling him, but he was crippled already.

Onward and upward

good luck with that lol. I've tried before, it's hard. That said, it's probably a good goal to have.

Onward and upward

Teflon: "On further reflection, I have decided to turn over a new leaf. I am no longer going to wish death, cancer or some disease on any posters of JPP. It really is pointless. I don't apologize for anything I have said. But, going forward, I will not engage in that type of behavior."
Jack; Good for you. (Try to maintain a positive attitude, that's my Policy) :)

Teflon: "On further reflection, I have decided to turn over a new leaf. I am no longer going to wish death, cancer or some disease on any posters of JPP. It really is pointless. I don't apologize for anything I have said. But, going forward, I will not engage in that type of behavior."
Jack; Good for you. (Try to maintain a positive attitude, that's my Policy) :)

Fuck you

Back