Lets just all admit that what we are doing here is absurd

good luck with that lol. I've tried before, it's hard. That said, it's probably a good goal to have.

He's finally starting to stop bugging people for sport?
40009b593057bc2f599d17c9d54f6292.jpg

Irregardless isn’t a word

Definition of irregardless
nonstandard
: regardless
I told them that irregardless of what you read in books, they's some members of the theatrical profession that occasionally visits the place where they sleep.

Is irregardless a word?: Usage Guide
Irregardless was popularized in dialectal American speech in the early 20th century. Its increasingly widespread spoken use called it to the attention of usage commentators as early as 1927. The most frequently repeated remark about it is that "there is no such word." There is such a word, however. It is still used primarily in speech, although it can be found from time to time in edited prose. Its reputation has not risen over the years, and it is still a long way from general acceptance. Use regardless instead.

We used to use that word a lot just for laughs. We all knew that it wasn't a word.

Definition of irregardless
nonstandard
: regardless
I told them that irregardless of what you read in books, they's some members of the theatrical profession that occasionally visits the place where they sleep.

Is irregardless a word?: Usage Guide
Irregardless was popularized in dialectal American speech in the early 20th century. Its increasingly widespread spoken use called it to the attention of usage commentators as early as 1927. The most frequently repeated remark about it is that "there is no such word." There is such a word, however. It is still used primarily in speech, although it can be found from time to time in edited prose. Its reputation has not risen over the years, and it is still a long way from general acceptance. Use regardless instead.[/QUOTE]

I think people would be less likely to flame your restaurant threads if you didn't troll others by dropping in to attack sources and stuff like that.

I just realized my last post was defending myself against what basically everyone on this forum does. Attacking the source has become a mainstay for Trumps faithful. Weirdly they just seem to attack sources that are run of the mill that just said something critical of Trump. I rarely see our actual bottom barrel sources even talked about. Here's one now. https://www.palmerreport.com/

I just realized my last post was defending myself against what basically everyone on this forum does. Attacking the source has become a mainstay for Trumps faithful. Weirdly they just seem to attack sources that are run of the mill that just said something critical of Trump. I rarely see our actual bottom barrel sources even talked about. Here's one now. https://www.palmerreport.com/

You should go to www.rosypalmerreport.com it's the go to site for all discerning wankers.

I was just reading through a thread, and it really hit me how hilarious this whole situation is. Adults talking about bans like it's a timeout, arguing about the dumbest shit on here. Not a single one of us would talk to anyone on here the same in real life as they would on here. That's not to say I am sorry for some of the horrible things I've said, it's just I do have the self awareness to admit that we are a bunch of fucking weirdos that found each other on the internet and all we do is just troll each other all day. We are all trolls trolling trolls, and like a fish not noticing their in water we have fallen into like this limbo state. Our brains actually go into this bizarre primal lizard state of consciousness each time we come to post on here. We are just venting. It's fun to vent. I would say it is natural and human. But have some self awareness. What we are doing is FUCKING ABSURD.

Desh, I am still threadbanning you from this thread. No matter how introspective I am feeling, you still stay out. Please seek help, I mean that with all sincerity.

Pound sand Stardog.

I am your Lord and Master. Bow before me.

It's what happens in a lax place where trolls and pompous air horns have free reign. Heck, I couldn't share restaurants without being told to put a gun in my mouth and kill myself. Discussion is a rarity and half the time all you can do is point and laugh. This place has some real dinguses trolling and others swearing by such bogus sources you hope they are just trolling.

Two meme phrases fit me with this.

1. I'm not an asshole I'm a hemorrhoid, I irritate assholes.

2. I don't treat people badly I treat them accordingly.

And the insulting half wit with no self awareness insults nearly the whole board, yet again, while pretending she is the example we should all live up to.

:rolleyes:

No, it's just Teflon and a few others being themselves. They've been like that from the start. It was my fault for not using the ban feature to start with. I was actually impressed with Yurt on that discussion despite or indifference. The only person I really troll is TDAK because he is literally just a clown bopper. I'd actually call it counter trolling. Bad habit of mine evolved from dealing with my OCD riddled mind trolling me. The others are just me being snarky about their bs. I will always attack sources that are utter bullshit or links people really shouldn't go to for reasons not involving the news. Seeing people gobble on sensationalist news is embarrassing. If they want to show it off and strut like a peacock they are open game to criticism.

See, the bitch brings me up despite I didn't even post in this thread yet over some faux issue years ago.

Fooking psycho bitch.

Yeah, because you lefties never attack a source. Idiot.

Back