Let's Make A Deal.

They say that freedom of speech is allowed around here. Let's put that to the test with a deal. I will do something to save the planet.
In return, every White person out there go out and kill as many niggers as possible. Though I would also accept doing so to jews and spicks. Sound like a deal? Well agree or not, you are just going to have to accept the fact that my plan comes from a superior White person. What makes me superior besides being White? It is that I dropped out of high school in my third year with three years worth of credits to make up for. For all of the suckers who went for a higher education, all you have done is become more invested, entrenched and enslaved into a corrupt capitalistic plutocracy. Even to the degree that you will hold still for niggers murdering White children!

I made this offer in another thread. But all I got was naysayers and people who wrongly believe that freedom of speech is allowed around here. But if you aren't allowed to be offensive, especially for good reason, you aren't free to be anything. So here is what I said I would say. The plan to make all coal fired power plants, nuclear power plants, dams for generating electricity, solar panels, wind farms and everything else obsolete. And for the coal fired power plants and cars that run on gasoline this will go a LONG way in putting a stop to human caused global warming. Here it is.

Back in the late 50's, early 60's, the U.S. experimented with nuclear powered rockets. They were designed to operate for 600 hours at 5600 F. And of course, being built light enough to fly. 2% of water will disassociate into hydrogen and oxygen atoms at 3600 F. In other words, combust. Which produces HEAT. I already knew from some fire fighting training that I had that if you spray water on a fire that is hot enough, some of the water will actually combust.

Now from 2% of water or steam at 3600 F, I am fairly certain that without an overly great rise in temperature an even greater percentage of water will combust. So at say 4000 F, most if not all of the water will combust and produce heat. I was also told by a college physics professor that the disassociated hydrogen and oxygen atoms would almost immediately recombine into H2O molecules. Which is just what happens in the hydrogen and oxygen fueled space shuttle rockets. And they operate at 6000 F. Which is at least 2000 F more than what is needed to disassociate the H2O molecules. So it would be producing heat in both the disassociation and recombining of the H2O molecules.

Using hydrogen and oxygen combustion to heat a furnace into which water or steam would be injected to the required temperature, it would then be a self perpetuating process. In fact, measures would need to be taken to keep the furnace from melting. Coal and nuclear plants are used to create steam. Well this self powered process would create all the steam you would need without any pollution. Also, very hot gasses would come out of the combustion process. These gasses themselves could create even more electricity by using magnetohydrodynamics.

As I said, the engineering to create a furnace that can stand that kind of heat is around 50 years old. I wouldn't be at all surprised if in the decades since an even more heat resistant alloy or compound has been found that can withstand even higher temperatures for even longer.

Last edited:
As suspected ........... you're an Idiot.

It's not just the 'turning water into steam' part, you also need an enclosed environment. When the 'water' bursts into 'steam' THAT is where the Energy is produced. The water expands like a thousand times to produce a 'pressure' that spins the Turbines.

It's a closed system, you keep using the same 'water' to be reheated again and again.

They say that freedom of speech is allowed around here. Let's put that to the test with a deal. I will do something to save the planet.
In return, every White person out there go out and kill as many niggers as possible. Though I would also accept doing so to jews and spicks. Sound like a deal? Well agree or not, you are just going to have to accept the fact that my plan comes from a superior White person. What makes me superior besides being White? It is that I dropped out of high school in my third year with three years worth of credits to make up for. For all of the suckers who went for a higher education, all you have done is become more invested, entrenched and enslaved into a corrupt capitalistic plutocracy. Even to the degree that you will hold still for niggers murdering White children!

I made this offer in another thread. But all I got was naysayers and people who wrongly believe that freedom of speech is allowed around here. But if you aren't allowed to be offensive, especially for good reason, you aren't free to be anything. So here is what I said I would say. The plan to make all coal fired power plants, nuclear power plants, dams for generating electricity, solar panels, wind farms and everything else obsolete. And for the coal fired power plants and cars that run on gasoline this will go a LONG way in putting a stop to human caused global warming. Here it is.

Back in the late 50's, early 60's, the U.S. experimented with nuclear powered rockets. They were designed to operate for 600 hours at 5600 F. And of course, being built light enough to fly. 2% of water will disassociate into hydrogen and oxygen atoms at 3600 F. In other words, combust. Which produces HEAT. I already knew from some fire fighting training that I had that if you spray water on a fire that is hot enough, some of the water will actually combust.

Now from 2% of water or steam at 3600 F, I am fairly certain that without an overly great rise in temperature an even greater percentage of water will combust. So at sat 4000 F, most if not all of the water will combust and produce heat. I was also told by a college physics professor that the disassociated hydrogen and oxygen atoms would almost immediately recombine into H2O molecules. Which is just what happens in the hydrogen and oxygen fueled space shuttle rockets. And they operate at 6000 F. Which is at least 2000 F more than what is needed to disassociate the H2O molecules. So it would be producing heat in both the disassociation and recombining of the H2O molecules.

Using hydrogen and oxygen combustion to heat a furnace into which water or steam would be injected to the required temperature, it would then be a self perpetuating process. In fact, measures would need to be taken to keep the furnace from melting. Coal and nuclear plants are used to create steam. Well this self powered process would create all the steam you would need without any pollution. Also, very hot gasses would come out of the combustion process. These gasses themselves could create even more electricity by using magnetohydrodynamics.

As I said, the engineering to create a furnace that can stand that kind of heat is around 50 years old. I wouldn't be at all surprised if in the decades since an even more heat resistant alloy or compound has been found that can withstand even higher temperatures for even longer.

Technically+youre+quoting+whitey+aswell+since+jesus+was+ish+not+_7341d3aef3291d23b182f91d1337effb.jpg

Q.) What do you get when a high school dropout idiot reads an article on a complex subject, thinks he's smart enough to actually understand what he read and then pontificate on it?

A.)

Now from 2% of water or steam at 3600 F, I am fairly certain that without an overly great rise in temperature an even greater percentage of water will combust. So at sat 4000 F, most if not all of the water will combust and produce heat. I was also told by a college physics professor that the disassociated hydrogen and oxygen atoms would almost immediately recombine into H2O molecules. Which is just what happens in the hydrogen and oxygen fueled space shuttle rockets. And they operate at 6000 F. Which is at least 2000 F more than what is needed to disassociate the H2O molecules. So it would be producing heat in both the disassociation and recombining of the H2O molecules.

:palm:

Q.) What do you get when a high school dropout idiot reads an article on a complex subject, thinks he's smart enough to actually understand what he read and then pontificate on it?

A.)

His whole point is trolling so what he says doesn't really matter.

if you retards just ignored him he'd have no one to talk to. he's saying zero of value just ignore him. it's not hard.

It's obvious that the real point of the OP was just to use the word "ni**ers" and advocate shooting/killing them en masse.

But in order to avoid being called a bigoted, low foreheaded idiot, he figured that if he included some half-assed baloney about nuclear physics that he clearly has a tenuous grip on at best, it would somehow derail such a low assessment of his IQ, because he thinks babbling nonsense about science makes him sound intelligent.

FAIL. :palm:

if you retards just ignored him he'd have no one to talk to. he's saying zero of value just ignore him. it's not hard.

Not all trolls work that way but for some, it's best. I'm just waiting for another ban and or sock to drop. Blackcat is already back on his same discussion continuing the same stuff after the ban. Since the one troll sock mentioned using a VPN address we've gotten several new troll accounts.

Reading the first paragraph of this thread-starting post, HOW is this person still on this site? It's disgustingly racist. The only answer is I think they're still on this site because they know or are friends with a staff member or members. Or it's actually a staff member. It just doesn't make sense that they're allowed to post such crap and stay on here.

Reading the first paragraph of this thread-starting post, HOW is this person still on this site? It's disgustingly racist. The only answer is I think they're still on this site because they know or are friends with a staff member or members. Or it's actually a staff member. It just doesn't make sense that they're allowed to post such crap and stay on here.

we are a free speech site, and we have almost no rules on what is allowed to be said here. we believe in personal responsibility, people can use the ignore function as well as thread bans to collectively extract individuals like this from the conversation.

OK, but this person broke rule #15, No Racial Slurs in Thread Titles, more than once. I'm convinced now that this despicable "yourhighness" is friends with staff or is a staff member.

As suspected ........... you're an Idiot.

It's not just the 'turning water into steam' part, you also need an enclosed environment. When the 'water' bursts into 'steam' THAT is where the Energy is produced. The water expands like a thousand times to produce a 'pressure' that spins the Turbines.

It's a closed system, you keep using the same 'water' to be reheated again and again.

As I already knew, you're an idiot. The furnace part isn't about turning water into steam. It is having it go into an environment so hot that it will go beyond steam and actually combust. Also, if you put steam into it instead of water, the steam won't expand. But it will when the H2O molecules disassociate. This indeed would produce pressure. But as I said, I was told by a college physics professor, the disassociated hydrogen and oxygen atoms would almost immediately recombine into H2O molecules. That means you would lose whatever pressure you gained from their disassociation. The whole point of this is self perpetuating heat to produce steam. There are many ways in which you could build such a device. It could be a closed system or it could be an open system. That is all just a slight technicality depending on however you actually want to build it. The main thing is that you would have a self perpetuating source of heat. After the initial heating of the furnace, no more outside energy would be required.

A.)

If there is anything about my idea that you think won't work, just tell me what it is. If you can.

One of my points is that traitorous, brainwashed morons like you (if you are White) would rather die with niggers than live without them. Throughout most of human history, White people in many countries got along just fine without niggers around. Far better in fact. But I guess that historical fact is lost on you.

It's obvious that the real point of the OP was just to use the word "ni**ers" and advocate shooting/killing them en masse.

But in order to avoid being called a bigoted, low foreheaded idiot, he figured that if he included some half-assed baloney about nuclear physics that he clearly has a tenuous grip on at best, it would somehow derail such a low assessment of his IQ, because he thinks babbling nonsense about science makes him sound intelligent.

FAIL. :palm:

Listen shithead. My idea has nothing to do with nuclear physics. It is just that some of the necessary materials were used in nuclear rocket experiments. So with you being so wrong about that, your observations about my real motives are equally flawed. It's true that I would like to see all niggers dead. But I would prefer to just send them back to Africa. But those Homo erectus shitheads would fight that tooth & nail. They've latched onto the White ass like a leech because they know they couldn't make it without White people. They would rather stay here, screw our women, murder our children and commit most of the crimes in this country. What a brainwashed, diseased piece of faggot scum you must be to want that to continue.

OK, but this person broke rule #15, No Racial Slurs in Thread Titles, more than once. I'm convinced now that this despicable "yourhighness" is friends with staff or is a staff member.

Me being friends with any of the mods is as stupid as you being White. Even if you are, you aren't. I bet you listen to that crap rap music and wear the back of your pants down below your ass.

Me being friends with any of the mods is as stupid as you being White. Even if you are, you aren't. I bet you listen to that crap rap music and wear the back of your pants down below your ass.

Hey, Einstein, I detest rap music and my pants never ride below my waist. Try again, Sparky.

Back