Let's play a little game that I like to call: "Spot the Difference"

Trump-and-HItler.jpg

Do you know what Godwined is? You're only on post #24 and already did it 5x.
Not sure it qualifies. This is a serious comparison with clear examples.
This thread is Godwined at the OP! :clink:
Nope. Godwin says if an online discussion continues long enough, it will end up with Hitler being cited.
The Hitler-Trump comparison is what the thread is about. It is the premise, therefore not a Godwin.

Not sure it qualifies. This is a serious comparison with clear examples.

Nope. Godwin says if an online discussion continues long enough, it will end up with Hitler being cited.
The Hitler-Trump comparison is what the thread is about. It is the premise, therefore not a Godwin.
This one didn't even get out the gate, dumbass.

and the Conservatives on here can't see the similarities of the 1930's and today.
The CONSERVATIVES backed Hitler in the 1930s and are backing Trump today.
Trump has said he wants to deport millions of people and doesn't even care if they are actual US citizens taking millions of peoples Constitutional rights away.
He has said he wants to shut down left leaning MSM outlets taking away millions of Americans first Amendment rights.
He said TAKE THEIR GUNS AWAY we will deal with due process later. taking millions of Americans second Amendment rights away.
and who decides when later comes?
does later ever come?
isn't later like tomorrow ? it never comes.
and Trump is doing just about everything the 2025 project says to do, and in the 2025 project it doesn't say when to stop.
so when Trump and the 2025 project is done taking the Constitutional rights away from the left what says they don't start going after people on the right.
the people on the right better watch out what they wish for it could come around and bite them in the ass and by that time it will be way TOO late to go back.
Trump and the 2025 project want to stomp on the Constitution and take millions of Americans rights away.
the right HAS to WAKE UP before it is too late.
Have a nice day

one more thing, the right is and has been crying about inflation under Biden and hasn't said one word about Trump saying he wants to put a 60% Tariff on all Chinese imports.
do they realize that we buy a lot of steel and aluminum and other things from china?
lets see what would that do, a 40,000 dollar car would go up probably to 50 000 or more, refrigerators will go up, anything made of steel will go up.
and Aluminum products will go up including some drug products and cosmetics .
Yes lets bitch about inflation under Biden but not say a word about what Trump says he wants to do.
again people on the right had better watch out what they wish for because once they get it it will be too late to go back.
and then AGAIN we will have to elect another Dem to pull us out of another economy mess the Republicans put us in like we have had to do like every other Republican President has put us in in the last 50 years or so
Have a nice day

Last edited:
one more thing, the right is and has been crying about inflation under Biden and hasn't said one word about Trump saying he wants to put a 60% Tariff on all Chinese imports.
do they realize that we buy a lot of steel and aluminum and other things from china?
lets see what would that do, a 40,000 dollar car would go up probably to 50 000 or more, refrigerators will go up, anything made of steel will go up.
and Aluminum products will go up including some drug products and cosmetics .
Yes lets bitch about inflation under Biden but not say a word about what Trump says he wants to do.
again people on the right had better watch out what they wish for because once they get it it will be too late to go back.
and then AGAIN we will have to elect another Dem to pull us out of another economy mess the Republicans put us in like we have had to do like every other Republican President has put us in in the last 50 years or so
Have a nice day
Trump knows as much about economics as does math. He is embarrassingly ignorant and relies on his huge gut feelings. I can't imagine a worse way to run the country.

Trump knows as much about economics as does math. He is embarrassingly ignorant and relies on his huge gut feelings. I can't imagine a worse way to run the country.
what gets me is people on the right have been crying and crying about inflation all the time and Trump comes out and tells them he wants to put a 60% tariff on all imports from China, do they have ANY IDEA what that will do to prices of almost EVERYTHING?
we import steel to make a LOT of things and Aluminum , and aluminum by products that go into cosmetics and medical products this will drive the prices up on all that stuff.
all that will drive down the GDP and not only make prices of most everything go through the roof and then inflation will be way way over what they are crying about now.
I don't think they listen to what Trump tells them he wants to do.
I mean again he has said he want to take away millions of peoples CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, and they can't see it and think that is okay
( as long as it isn't their Constitutional rights)
well as I have said many of times he says he will be doing what the 2025 projects wants , fire people, shut down left leaning MSM outlets, take guns away from left leaning people and what is to say he doesn't stop there ?
I am sure they will be crying like mad when he turns on them and starts to take THEIR Constitutional rights away.
Have a nice day

Back