Lets reflect on today. We can all agree today a very important figure was born

sorry boy, you are full of shit and dumber than a box of rocks......none of what you say is supported by fact.....lol...you cited Bruce as a reference you simple minded fool......Bruce, at Religious Tolerance, has a two year degree in engineering and has never studied theology because he's afraid studying it will interfere with his innate talents in the field.......

Is the good Pastor saying that very similar Mediterranean myths and fables did not predate the myth of Jeeeeesus?
I will cite them if you wish...
But if you really went to theology school I know you should be aware of them them all already.
Youf knee jerk anger is a sign of the weakness of your faith, Pastor...

Last edited:
Sexual boltery.

Chain lightning was supposedly his speciality...
young_zeus_by_terachrome-d5sd79d.jpg

Or so I'm told...

all of the myths are still an attempt to replace or divert or substitute the child which has been born of the seed of eve [mother of the living],Jesus Christ, the one who has bruised the head of Lucifer and has been bruised but not destroyed. Jesus is The Lord. http://biblehub.com/kjv/genesis/3.htm the very last attempt of Lucifer to stop the prophetic fulfillment of the child's birth was when herod, led of Lucifer, had all of the male children of Israel murdered 16- http://biblehub.com/kjv/matthew/2.htm . now , 600 years after fulfillment of the Genesis 3:15 prophecy in The Lord Jesus Christ, Lucifer/ allah/ [satan] has raised up a false prophet named mohamed [damned forever]; his purpose is to yet again attempt to stop the fulfillment of the Genesis 3:15 prophecy, which fulfillment is the return of order to the universe and the destruction of Lucifer and his 1/3. there is now an earthly 1/3 contingent of damned antichrists which must also be destroyed in order to restore order in the earth. the Christmas story is beautiful in simplicity, truth and inspirational in the ongoing observation of it's fulfillment. do not be part of that islamic antichrist 1/3; you will lose.

Obviously the straightforward story of Jesus of Nazareth acquired various bits of folklorique crap before being written down (NOT including anything happening on December 25th). They are easily distinquishable, and matter only to Americans. Who cares when imaginary Greek gods were supposed to be born?

Is the good Pastor saying that very similar Mediterranean myths and fables did not predate the myth of Jeeeeesus?

why yes.....if you could still read you would be aware I had already said it.....

I can disprove every ridiculous claim you attempt to cite, because I know you aren't bright enough to do anything besides paste from AtheistsRUs websites like Bruce's and I've already proven that anyone stupid enough to believe in them has shit for brains.....I do ask, however, that you try to exert a little effort into research for your own good.....that will keep you from looking as stupid as you actually are if you avoid some of the more obvious mistakes.....

just saying, you might want to reconsider your sources......

you are telling me to reconsider sources when one of your links calls the di vinci code the most blasphemous anti-christian books of all time lol.

you can nit pick my op, the bottom line is that much of what we hear about jesus's life is just retelling the same mythology over and over again.

what we hear about jesus's life is just retelling the same mythology over and over again.
only if you're only listening to dimwitted atheists who are stupid enough to believe that shit that gets repasted on the internet over and over again......seriously, there are absolutely NO valid similarities between the life of Jesus and mythology......all those claims are falsehoods raised by mindless atheists.....if you don't want to believe me just pick one and do five minutes research on google and you can prove it to yourself.......

by the way, you weren't really stupid enough to think that divinci code shit was real were you?.....

only if you're only listening to dimwitted atheists who are stupid enough to believe that shit that gets repasted on the internet over and over again......seriously, there are absolutely NO valid similarities between the life of Jesus and mythology......all those claims are falsehoods raised by mindless atheists.....if you don't want to believe me just pick one and do five minutes research on google and you can prove it to yourself.......

by the way, you weren't really stupid enough to think that divinci code shit was real were you?.....

Tell us about virgin moms Pastor LOL

Tell us about virgin moms Pastor LOL

tell us why you think you are rational, Buck......by the way, aren't you supposed to be finding something for us?.......you promised to in #22......maybe if you could still read as fast as you did in second grade you would have found something by now........ah, just kidding.......I know you'll never find anything legitimate......

tell us why you think you are rational, Buck......by the way, aren't you supposed to be finding something for us?.......you promised to in #22......maybe if you could still read as fast as you did in second grade you would have found something by now........ah, just kidding.......I know you'll never find anything legitimate......

Wouldn't the hymen break during vaginal birth making the term "virgin Mother" impossible , even if she was somehow inseminated with an intact hymen?
Did you ever think of that?

why yes.....if you could still read you would be aware I had already said it.....

I can disprove every ridiculous claim you attempt to cite, because I know you aren't bright enough to do anything besides paste from AtheistsRUs websites like Bruce's and I've already proven that anyone stupid enough to believe in them has shit for brains.....I do ask, however, that you try to exert a little effort into research for your own good.....that will keep you from looking as stupid as you actually are if you avoid some of the more obvious mistakes.....

The Jeeeeesus myth takes a little from many myths and rolls it all into one magical fairy tale. There is not one new idea in the whole story line.
If you went to theology school you should know that...

Back