lets tell story's about being embarrassed , and make fun of ourselves

Tats and body piercings don't turn me off but they are not an attractant since they say a lot about the person. Strong-willed, intelligent women was always an attractant but most were married.

I always liked women who were independent , I preferred the type who had a good job or their own business as mine has.
Fit and outgoing , earthy type .
We all have a preference to some degree.
Like you who preferred older women , the women I choose prefer older men for various reasons

I walked into my friends house and he was whispering something to his wife. I said hey, what are you talking about? He said nothing, I just didn't want facebook to hear me. I laughed, his wife laughed, then he laughed, then Alexi laughed, then Siri laughed..............

Got it.

fat-stripper-pole.jpg

things-could-always-be-worse.jpg

ugly-stripper.jpg

So IOW, you like trashy skanks.

Got it.
Nothing six shots of Tequila can't fix. ;)

I walked into my friends house and he was whispering something to his wife. I said hey, what are you talking about? He said nothing, I just didn't want facebook to hear me. I laughed, his wife laughed, then he laughed, then Alexi laughed, then Siri laughed..............

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

FWIW, I love the tech and make good use of it. :)

Nothing six shots of Tequila can't fix. ;)

Ok It would take a lot more then 6 shots maybe 6 bottles and perhaps throw a injection of morphine and a mask for me, and only if that was the last woman on earth and my hand were cramped up so bad I couldn't use them

Ok It would take a lot more then 6 shots maybe 6 bottles and perhaps throw a injection of morphine and a mask for me, and only if that was the last woman on earth and my hand were cramped up so bad I couldn't use them

When I was a young man with a 48-hour pass, I wasn't as particular. ;)

Back