Liberal Democrat Kerry Funny Picture

Dano needs to just say it an mean it.

I ______ am a Bushaholic. It has ruined my life and my country. but I swear to work to do better each day to overcome this addiction.

I wonder if there is any money to be made in rehabbing Bushaholics ?

a little closer Dano, but you missed ona couple of issues.
You made a mistake by following a fool.
It still amazes me how rebutlikens who talk shit all day long about the deficit, yet were and are willing to back a guy and a party that's main goal is to start up giant trillion dollar social welfare programs. Da pill bill :)
nation building, etc...
Instead they were supposed to back a Party that promised EVEN MORE? Come on. This is a bit ridiculous.

Dano needs to just say it an mean it.

I ______ am a Bushaholic. It has ruined my life and my country. but I swear to work to do better each day to overcome this addiction.

I wonder if there is any money to be made in rehabbing Bushaholics ?
To be 100% honest, I was reallllly excited about Bush in 2000 and thought we would see a giant extension of great government reductions and payoff of debt which Newt Gingrich and house Repubs were pushing for.
Instead I started despising him right after he signed Ted Kennedy's huge education increase just to look bipartisan and right there I knew I was dealing with a very weak politician who really wasn't that Conservative at all. From there it went downhill.
But again, if you give me the choice between Bush and Kerry (or any Democrat) with universal healthcare, I will pick Bush.

That being said there are some things I like about Bush including:
- no more president pushing for legislation on guns
- support for missile defense (with North Korea this is key)
- tax cuts
- moderate regulation cuts

And again all things Dems would be and were/are against.

I am not against tax cuts, just where and why they are applied.

I am only for basic control of guns. Ie doing what we can to keep them out of criminal and childrens hands. Should a convicted weapons related felon be allowed to have a gun ? Should a 12 year old be able to purchase a Glock ?

I am for missle defense, if it works, not another star wars flush down the toilet thing though.

I am for some deregulation where it does not endanger the population in some way.

Dano, you do not understand the opposition, only your partys talking points. this is the same reasons bush messed up so bad in Iraq. Ignorance....

I am not against tax cuts, just where and why they are applied.

I am only for basic control of guns. Ie doing what we can to keep them out of criminal and childrens hands. Should a convicted weapons related felon be allowed to have a gun ? Should a 12 year old be able to purchase a Glock ?

I am for missle defense, if it works, not another star wars flush down the toilet thing though.

I am for some deregulation where it does not endanger the population in some way.

Dano, you do not understand the opposition, only your partys talking points. this is the same reasons bush messed up so bad in Iraq. Ignorance....
Talking points?
I actually look at voting records more closely than anyone I know.
For example, I know that the singular Democrat congressman from Kentucky has a more Conservative rating than many Republicans from the northeast.

dano...can't you see how Iraq makes everything else pale by comparison?

YOu suggest that given the choice between Bush and a democrat, you would still chose Bush.... but do you honestly think that Al Gore would have invaded Iraq instead of concentrate on the enemies that attacked us?

And the invasion of Iraq has been a debacle of monumental proportions.

Back